Love confession went wrong

Luna ran thru the castle but everyone was everywhere she could feel a tear rolling down her cheek trying to hide her sadness like she always done she sees a door and walks thru it and fell to the ground crying. "Luna are you in here" a voice said coming thru the room Luna was to full of tears she didn't know her red haired best friend was standing there watching her cry "Luna are you okay?" Ginny says, Luna jumps and hurried up to hide her tears trying to put a happy face on "yah" Luna says trying to hold back her crying "no your not your crying" Ginny says surprised knowing she never cried since she knew her "I'm not.....okay my father is in Azkaban for something he never did" Luna says bursting out crying. Ginny grabs Luna and hugs her stroking her soft wavy blonde hair "is that really the reason your crying this much Lulu" Ginny reassures "I've seen you get bullied and get badly hurt and you never cried for those why are you crying so much now" Ginny reassures again "maybe your right every time I'm alone I cry I cry myself to sleep every night memory's come back out of no where and it hurts seeing her there but open my eyes to not see her it kills me, in 3rd year I stood on the edge of the Astronomy tower about to jump until Draco malfoy pulled me back that's why I don't hate him he's good inside, I cry so much and I'm so very weak I don't know why I'm still here anymore I don't deserve to be here"-"SHUT IT you do deserve to be here you are the most kind strongest person here, you deserve to be happy and you SHOULD NEVER EVER SAY Those stuff again because I love you and I need you Luna Lovegood" Ginny was done with Luna saying bad stuff about herself she was mad and scared for Lunas life she didn't know what she had just said scared of Just coming out she goes red and covers her mouth "I love you to Ginny" Luna says hugging her but she got the message wrong "I love you so very much and very happy you love me as your best friend and I'm glad your my best friend" Luna says innocently not knowing what the "I LOVE YOU" actually meant and not knowing her best friend didn't love her as a best friend but loved her more then that. Ginny was relieved but sad Luna didn't know what she actually meant but Ginny wanted to kiss Luna right there but was to scared of losing her best friend.

||| I feel like I confused people so basically Ginny Weasley said "I love you" not in a friend way but Luna Lovegood thought she meant "I love you" as a friend not actual love love.|||