Truth or Dare

"Okay Ronald Truth or dare" Lavender Brown says in a love voice "uhhhhh Truth" Ron Weasley says "Okay Ronald do you have a crush on one of the girls in this room" Lavender says happily "Uh....uh....." Ron looks at Hermione Granger "yah he does Hermione Granger he just won't admit it" Ginny whispers to Luna "Ron are you going to tell us or not" Hermione snaps her fingers in his face "Uh...yah one of them in this room" Ron says quickly, "okay Harry truth or dare" "truth" "okay tell us the EXACT reasons you have a huge crush on my sister" Ron says "uh she's pretty,Independent, kind,strong,and much more" Harry Potter says looking at Ginny, okay Fred or George you know what you two Truth or dare" Harry says "dare"-"yah dare" "um anybody got a dare" Harry says not knowing what to dare the two "I have one,Fred and George I dare you two to do some kind of prank and a bad one as well On Professor Snape" Dean Thomas say "Dean thats kind of hard its Professor Snape they'll get Detention or worse expelled" Colin Creevey says "oh come on Colin, Seamus wants them to do the prank" Dean says pointing at Seamus "No I don't" Seamus says back "We'll do it Dean" Fred says, "I was thinking the same thing Freddie "okay now Ginny,truth"-"or"-"dare" Fred and George finish sentences "um dare" Ginny says, Fred and George looked at Luna and started to laugh slightly and smirk, then whispers to each other "we both dare you to"- "kiss"-Luna"- "Lovegood" the twins finish the sentence again "WHAT" "....what" Ginny and Luna say in different tones at the same time "it's a dare you have to lil sis" Fred says "that is what Truth and Dare is about" George says "it is the game Gin" Hermione adds "yah" "yes" "mmhm" "there right" a bunch of students added, "but I bet Luna wouldn't want that" Ginny says looking at Lunas shocked face but then they met eyes staring at each other and then Ginny goes up to Luna and meets her lips and kissed her,Luna was surprised but she didn't want to pull away she kissed Ginnys soft lips back,they were only supposed to kiss for 1 minute but the kiss went on for 10 or more until they realized everyone was staring. Ginny was surprised that Luna kissed her back but very happy she wanted to go up to Neville and laugh in his face but she didn't luckily she would've hurt his feelings and he went to bed early. Everyone went upstairs to go to bed Ginny and Luna just stared at each other thinking about there kiss "I tasted Vanilla and Chocolate" Ginny says to Luna, "Vanilla and Chocolate pudding is my favorite snack your lips tasted like your favorite food Treacle tarts" Luna says with a slight laugh "well you should go back to your house" Ginny suggests "yah...your...right"'Luna says thru a yawn and gently laid her head on Ginnys shoulder and fell asleep, then Ginny fell asleep as well.

The ℓσνєgσσ∂ and 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪,Linny Fanfic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें