🌨Snow at Hogwarts❄️

"It's snowing" one of the Gryffindor girls yell waking Ginny up. "Is it really" Ginny said getting out of bed and running to the window with the other girls "it's officially Winter girls" Hermione says. Everyone went down for breakfast all happy for the winter weather. "Hey Luna are you excited about Christmas" Ginny says sitting next to her at the Ravenclaw table "I prefer Halloween but Christmas is good" Luna says "well my favorite Holiday is Christmas" Ginny says "Can you please go back to your table" a Ravenclaw girl, tells Ginny "bye Lulu" Ginny says "Bye Gin" Luna says back. "Hey Ginny" a girl with long black hair says "oh hi Cho" Ginny says back "Harry seems sad do you know why" Cho asks "why are you asking me?" Ginnys asks Cho "because your his Girlfriend aren't you" Cho says confused "No" Ginny laughs "oh sorry I thought you were" Cho says "no and you can have him" Ginny says back "yes he's perfectly single he's just been sad because Ginny doesn't like him back" Hermione adds herself in "don't you like him though" Cho asks Ginny "I use to in my 1st year but I started liking someone else in 2nd year and I still like that person to this year and it will Probably last forever" Ginnys reassures Cho "oh do I know this person" Cho asks "uh there in your house" Ginny says staring at Luna "well there's many boys in my house so maybe I know him" Cho says getting up back to her table.
"Hey Luna" "huh I don't really want a kiss" Luna says backing up "that's fine I won't I just didn't know how to explain my feelings for you sorry" He says "I was just surprised Neville but I don't mind being someone's crush" Luna says Hugging Neville then skips away.
"What is that" Ginny laughs "it's a tiger what else" "That is not a Tiger Ronald" Hermione says "yah that is a Demon"-"Pig"-"Rabbit"- "Dragon"-"devil thing" Fred and George finish each other's sentences "you can't draw" Ginny adds "sorry mate but you really can't" Harry says "shut up you guys" Ron says while everyone laughs.
"Luna Something on your mind" "no I'm just tired" Luna says to Cho "well that's what sleep is for" Cho chuckles "yes I'll go to sleep goodnight".
It was late at night Luna was still not sleeping, she got up and sat in the window seal knees against her chest and just stared at the cold snow fall.