The Gryffindor,Ravenclaw,Hufflepuff

//|~Warning:physical Fighting,Blood~|\\

Ginny wakes up to the shaking of Hermione Granger "what Mione" Ginny says tiredly "Come on Ginny this is very important" Hermione says placing some clothes on her bed Ginny was confused why all the Gryffindors started whispering intensely "don't listen to them Ginny" Hermione says to Ginny "what did I do?" Ginny asks back "just come with me me okay" "oh o-okay" Ginny stutters. Hermione took Ginny outside the Great hall everyone was surrounding one wall "Move out of my way" Hermione says pushing people away "Over here Hermione" Cho Chang voiced Harry,Ron,Fred,George,Cho,Colin were all in the front saving a space for Hermione "that" Hermione says pointing at the wall "wha-Oh no" Ginny says staring at the wall there was pictures of Ginny and Luna all over that wall
"a Gryffindor stole my camera yesterday I didn't find it till I saw it against the wall" Colin voiced "oh no no no" Ginny says starting to cry "Ginny it's okay I t had to get out some way" Ron says "ITS NOT THAT RONALD,People like me they wouldn't hurt me as much even if this was out but PEOPLE HATE LUNA THEY'LL HURT HER FOR THIS CALL HER NAMES FAR WORSE THEN LUNNY" Ginny yells crying worse then ever Ginny looked down to see writing

𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘺𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰.
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘎𝘳𝘺𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳,𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘸,𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘱𝘶𝘧𝘧

"Our Own house" Cho Chang voices "what Gryffindor would do this" Hermione Granger adds "and a Hufflepuff" Ron says surprised
"I would expect a Slytherin to do this but not our house and a Hufflepuff" Ginny cries "Oh god wheres Luna, Cho" Ginny asks "she's still in the common room well the last time I checked" Cho answers "how do you get in the common room" Ginny asks "I'll come with you" Cho answers, the two walked to the common room to look for Luna before something bad happens but she wasn't there "where did she go" Ginny says still crying "I don't know she was here though I promise" Cho adds "who are you looking for?" A Ravenclaw boy asks
"Luna Lovegood" Ginny says to the blonde haired boy "oh she just left to the Great hall" the boys answers "oh no" Ginny says leaving the Ravenclaw common room back to the Great hall.
Luna
<~~~~>
"La-dii-daa" Luna sings while walking in the Great hall to eat while she was walking in everyone started whispering intensely Luna didn't really care though she was just hungry "Hey Lunny wheres your little girlfriend" a Hufflepuff girl says while a Ravenclaw girl adds in "your such a disappointment why are you even alive Lunny" "huh?" Luna says confused "𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘜𝘚" a Slytherin yells pushing Luna against a table "ouch" Luna says bleeding from her head "come on girls we have work" the Hufflepuff girls says punching Luna in the face everyone got up and watched not doing anything "I-I didn't-do anything" Luna says getting punched by the girls of all houses "STOP YOUR HURTING HER" Hermione yells "AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING" Lavender Brown adds in "we can't hurt females" Ron Weasley addresses "where's Fred and George then" Harry Potter asks "they went to find Snape" Ron says "Oh god,I need Ginny,Ravenclaw Common room right" Hermione says to herself leaving and running to the Ravenclaw common room "GINNY" Hermione yells "Hermione what is it" Ginny says walking with Cho "It's Luna there hurting her" Hermione says out of breath "What" Cho says scared for Luna "just come" Hermione says grabbing Cho and Ginnys hand and running back to the Great hall.
"STOP LEAVE HER ALONE" A student yells "she DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" another Hufflepuff yells trying to pull back the one hurting Luna but failed "STOP IT" Draco Malfoy yells "Shut up Malfoy you don't even care about her" the Slytherin girl says
"but she didn't do anything" Draco says "I said shut up Malfoy" The Slytherin girl says again "LUNA" Ginny yells trying to stop the girls "Ginny I'm sorry" Luna says crying with blood everywhere "STOP IT LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING HURT ME INSTEAD OF HER" Ginny yells "Oh shut it" a Gryffindor yells "LEAVE HER ALONE" Ginny yells again next she knows it starts raining and the Girls hurting Luna all went in the air and fell back down to the ground hitting there heads and then shaking from there ankles and Ginny did it all without a Wand "MS WEASLEY PUT The GIRLS DOwN RIGHT NOW" Professor McGonagall yells and then the girls fell back down to the ground hitting there heads once again "You guys come here right now all of you even you Luna" Professor McGonagall says sternly.
Professor McGonagalls Office
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"Ms Weasley what we're you thinking, Hurting students out of no where" Professor McGonagall says seriously "There was a reason I did it they were Hurting Luna don't you see the blood on her" Ginny says back "Ms Lacy, Ms Romma,Ms kandria and Ms Tania is this true" McGonagall says saying all there last names "she's a disgrace so is Ginny" the Hufflepuff girl says "Kira Lacy what is the reason for these words" Professor McGonagall says "She means there both Girls they shouldn't date it's disgusting" the Slytherin girls says "Angel Tania you are a very good student and there love for eachother doesn't matter I think it's good they found the ones they truly love" Professor McGonagall says "And Ms Romma and Ms Kandria have any words your in there house" McGonagall gave them detention and dismissed them "now ms Weasley you did use magic in a bad way 69 points from Gryffindor and Detention" McGonagall says "Okay but I'll do it again no one hurts her" Ginny says wiping tears from Lunas face "I-I'm s-so sorry I'm we-Weak Ginny" Luna says while crying "your not weak Lulu they hurt you for no reason and they will never hurt you again" Ginny says kissing Lunas forehead "I'm still here" McGonagall says in awe but still seriously "sorry Professor and can I take her to the hospital wing" Ginny asks "Go ahead Ms Weasley,Ms Lovegood your not weak your a very strong Women got it" Professor McGonagall Says signaling them they can leave.
"I'm so sorry Luna you didn't deserve any of that you didn't do anything" Ginny says with a tear "it's fine,it was better then wrackspert going in your brain making it fuzzy" Luna says in her usual accent "Madam Pomfrey please make sure she's going to be okay" Ginny says resting Luna on a bed and then leaving back to the Great hall she was determined into finding Hufflepuff,Gryffindor,and Ravenclaw who did all this. "Ginny your not expelled" Hermione says shocked "No but I did take a lot of points away and get detention for the rest of the year but it was all worth it because if someone hurts her I'll hurt them back" Ginny says sternly "are you ready for O.W.Ls" Hermione asks "with Dolores Umbridge leading it not really and being are headmistress"Ginny says "don't worry Dumbledore will be back I know it" Harry Potter addresses "okay I trust you Harry". Ginny left with Hermione to study for the O.W.Ls even though she wanted to be with Luna.

||Sorry this chapter was long and why are you even here at this chapter the story's so bad||