Almost christmas

Ginny woke up with Luna cuddling her right there *aw she's so cute* Ginny thought and then cuddled Luna back.
Luna wakes up with a huge yawn and Ginny was already awake but she didn't want to leave. "Finally you two sleepyheads are awake" Hermione says in awe "yah were up" Ginny says stretching and then Luna did as well. The Weasley and Lovegood both got up and every Gryffindor was staring at them "sis your actually quite heavy" George says "Luna was very light she's so small" Fred adds, Ginny and Luna were confused "oh sorry we had to carry you two to bed but we didn't want to wake Luna so we just put her in your bed" The Twins say "oh that explains the waking up in bed thing" Ginny says "yah" Luna says as well. "Well I'm going to the Ravenclaw common room, Gin do you want your pajamas back" Luna says "oh no keep it,I really don't care besides they don't fit me as much anymore" Ginny says back after Luna left everyone started crowding Ginny.

Breakfast
<~~~~~~~>
Luna was walking to her table when "Luna your okay" Cho Chang says hugging Luna "yah I'm fine Cho, why do you ask wracksperts didn't make your brain fuzzy right" Luna said confused "no silly, and sorry you didn't come back to the house, so I thought something bad happened" Cho says "oh, yah I'm fine Ginny invited me to the Gryffindor house and I fell asleep there" Luna reassures. Luna sat down to eat next to Cho when a flock of owls came in "oh Owl mails here" a Ravenclaw student says picking up a letter. Luna didn't get anything but again why would she her fathers still in Azkaban. All of a sudden "LUNA COME HERE" a voice came from Ginny so Luna got up and walked over to Ginny all the Gryffindors started awing when Ginny and Luna were together well except for one.
"my mum wrote back" Ginny says opening a letter from her Mother

𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑮𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔,𝑰'𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓?
𝑷.𝑺 𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑨𝒀 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀 TO 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑷𝑶𝑶𝑹 𝑯𝑼𝑭𝑭𝑳𝑬𝑷𝑼𝑭𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑷𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑲𝑬𝑫,
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓,

"Fred and George are in trouble aren't they Gin" Luna asked quietly "they'll be in more trouble once they give Professor Snape that horrible prank" Ginny Whispers to Luna with a laugh.
Ginny was now walking thru the hallways to get to class until she got a visit from Draco Malfoy, "ugh Weasley" Draco said with a gag reflex "Oh shut it Draco I Didn't do anything to you" "don't tell me to shut up Weasleb" Draco says trying to scare Ginny "I'm not scared of you Malfoy" Ginny says back to Draco "I'll make you scared to me,𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘜𝘚" Draco yelled making his spell push Ginny against a wall "WATCH IT MALFOY" a voice came from behind "𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘜𝘚" said another voice and Draco got his wand thru out of his hand and Pushed against a wall "Freddie,Georgie" Ginny says turning around after seeing Draco run off "you okay sis" Fred says checking for bruises "yah I'm fine Freddie" Ginny says "good, where's your little girlfriend Luna" George says winking "You did it on Purpose, you guys knew I had feelings for Luna so you gave me that dare" Ginny says "and it worked"-"Perfectly" the Twins say "I should've knew your little scheme" Ginnys says pushing her brothers and walking to class "YOUR WELCOME FOR PROTECTING YOU FROM MALFOY" both of the twins says "yah yah" Ginny says waking herself to class.

||| Sorry this chapter was kind of short and I felt like I was confusing again, Luna and Ginny aren't dating there just trying to avoid there kiss from last night because they don't want to ruin each others friendships but Some twins brought it up agian|||