Together at last

2 months later
<~~~~~~~~~~~>
On Ginnys request Luna and Ginny kept there relationship a secret from everyone the only people who know about it was Fred Weasley, George Weasley, and Hermione Granger and maybe Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall there not sure yet.
There secret relationship was going amazing no other students find out not even Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley found out and there Hermione Grangers best friends.

Library
<~~~~>
"Whatcha doing" Ginny asks her girlfriend cutely, "Finishing some homework Gin" Luna says back cutely as well "oh I finished mine, do you want some help Lulu?" Ginny asks Luna placing her chin on her head "no I'm okay, I'm almost done anyways" Luna says dipping her quill in ink, "I love your handwriting Lulu" Ginny says pointing at Lunas parchment "thanks but it's not all thats yours is way prettier anyways" Luna says cutely.

𝓘𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓳𝓷𝓰
𝓖𝓲𝓷𝓷𝔂.

Luna reads and then grabs another piece of parchment.

ꌩꍟꌗ ꌗꀤ꒒꒒ꌩ
꒒ꀎꈤꍏ.

Luna writes then gives the little piece of parchment to Ginny. Ginny just hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek and just watched her finish homework. "All done Gin" Luna says putting the finished homework in her bag and then left the library holding hands not seeing the three 7th years staring at the two girls then flash went a camera "what was that" Luna says looking over to the flash "I bet it was no one Lulu" Ginny says kissing Lunas soft lips then the flash went again but none of them noticed them, then the students left.