Off to the Burrow

Days went past it was now the day Luna went to the Burrow for Christmas.
"LUNA OVER HERE" Ginny yells "Hi Ginny I'm all packed ready to go to the Burrow" Luna says in a sleepy voice "good all my siblings are coming well except Ron but you might meet Bill and Charlie" Ginny says happily sitting her down next to her "excited Ginny" Percys says "yah,I can't wait for Mum,Pops, maybe Bill and Charlie to meet Luna" Ginny says excited "I bet they would love Luna" Hermione says to Ginny "your right Mione,are you excited Luna" Ginny says to look over and see Luna fast asleep "I'll wake her up when we leave" Ginny laughs.
A Hour or more went past and the train was finally ready to go so Ginny woke Luna up and they went to the train on there way to the Weasley Burrow.
Hogwarts train
<~~~~~~~~~~>
"Why are you so tired Luna" Ginny asks "I didn't get much sleep and this train makes me even more tired" Luna answers all sleepy "it's okay lay on me I won't wake you till we stop" Ginny says and Luna lays on her lap and fell back to sleep, "I always thought she fell asleep fast" George says "yah me to" Fred adds in "there's stuff you don't suspect from Luna" Ginny says back to the twins "did you prank Snape yet you two" Ginnys asks with curiosity "not yet we didn't have enough time" George says "yup, but we're planning one crazy prank for "him" when we get back" Fred says then both of the twins did there mischievous smirks,"you guys are gonna get in so much trouble,I'll be waiting for that Howler be given to you two" Ginny says while playing with Lunas soft, long, wavy hair "you really love her don't you sis" Fred says "I know you guys are trying to hide the kiss away so it doesn't get weird but you can never stop thinking of your guys lips touching" George makes a point "its none of your business" Ginny says seriously.
"Ginny, Luna wake up we're here" George says shaking them awake well Ginny awake "she must be very tired" Fred says still staring at Luna in a deep sleep "yah she must be I don't want to wake her though" Ginny says carefully moving Lunas head off her lap "can one of you hold her..CAREFULLY?" Ginny asked seriously and in wonders "um yah I can" George says carefully picking Lunas sleeping body up and in his arms and carefully and slowly left the train. "oh my dear Ginny" Molly Weasley says kissing her daughter and then Fred and then Percy and then about to give George a momma kiss "wait mom shh" George says walking back to prevent Luna waking up "oh sorry love is this sleepy head Luna Lovegood" Molly says looking at the sleeping girl in Georges hands "yes Mum thats Luna pretty isn't she" Ginnys says to her Mother "yes she is Ginny now let's go you guys let's go back home and Did Ron stay back at Hogwarts with Hermione and Harry" Molly says "yes mum" Percy says "okay well come on you guys Bill and Charlie are at home" Molly says walking with most of her kids only one missing.