amortentia

The day before went past and Luna and Ginny woke up in the Room of Requirement.
"We're going to be late Luna" Ginny try's to wake Luna, luckily she woke up fast both girls running to there common rooms and got ready for school. Everybody was confused on where Luna was and everyone in the Gryffindor common room was wondering were Ginny was as well. Luna and Ginny Finished breakfast and went down to there first class and then second class.

Ginnys first class:Potions
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Ginny went to her first class to learn they were brewing a love potion, "does anyone know what amortenia is?" Snape asked strictly Ginnys hand shot up knowing what the potion was because Hermione told her about is "Amortenia is a love potion all though you can't make someone fall in love with you the potion smells like the person you deeply love" Ginny finishes "learning from Granger I see Weasley 5 points to Gryffindor" Snape says.
After a while Ginny was called on "Ms Weasley what do you smell in the potion" Snape asked, Ginny took a deep inhale and smelt "ummmm Ro-roses, vanilla,Chocolate, Rain,and a really sweet beautiful smell, and.......that's...it" Ginny was confused on who it could be though.

Lunas second class: Potions
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Lunas second class also had to do the amortenia potion as well. "Anybody know what amortenia is?" Snape asked again in Lunas class, "Chang" Snape said "Amortenia is a love potion and the smell of the person you truly love" Cho Chang answered "very good ms Chang 5 points to Ravenclaw" Snape adds points. "Freshly grass, strong Cologne and old textbooks" Cho Chang answered, then "Ms Lovegood what do you smell in the amortenia". Snape called on Luna "um I smell Treacle Tarts,and um that smell of the Quidditch brooms, and a flowery smell" Luna wondered who that was for a while until lunch.
That Lunch
<~~~~~~>
"Hey Luna how was your cla...what's that sweet pretty smell" Ginny says just coming from Quidditch "oh well my body wash is roses and my hair wash is I think a rain smell so I think that smell is just me" Luna giggles, Ginny immediately knew what was happening she truly loves Luna Lovegood but then where is the vanilla and chocolate smell from. Ginny walked away fast but Luna could smell from Ginny *broomstick, treacle tarts and a flowery smell* Luna thought and then it hit her "I love Ginny Weasley" Luna whispers to herself in shock.