Fred and Georges big prank

Day of O.W.L exams
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"This is so boring,especially that one there" Ginny says pointing at Umbridge "Your right Ginny" Ron whispers to his little sister "how's Luna doing" Ron asks "she's doing okay Madam Pomfrey is taking really good care of her she's been healing for the last 3 weeks she'll be out soon" Ginny reassures.
2 or more hours in on the O.W.Ls
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"This gets harder and harder by the minute I Want Dumbledore back" Ginnys says stuck on a question "I want Dumbledore back as well" Hermione adds. Everyone was on there exams and it got harder and harder, Dolores Umbridge didn't make it easier everyone hated her except for Filnch he seemed attracted to her.
Exams never went easier everyone working hard then a noise was heard *BANG* came from outside the door *BOOM* the door flew open there was magic Fireworks and Magic all over it was Fred and George. The Twins formed a dragon out of the magic Fireworks and made it go after Umbitc-sorry Umbridge and everyone went outside except for Ginny she ran to the Hospital wing "Luna come you have to see this" Ginny says Grabbing Lunas hand "okay it was about time I left here anyways" Luna says running with Ginny holding her soft hand and Luna holding Ginnys freckled hand and they ran outside.
Fred and George did the best prank ever they saved the school Umbridge was sure to be gone next year Luna and Ginny were very happy they met lips once again but it turned into a full make out session with fireworks in the back and exam papers flying all over and chaos all over. "Good Job Fred and George" Ginny says happy Umbridge is going away "One more thing you need to do sis" Fred says picking her up on his broom while George puts Luna on his "you know what to do Sis" George says in the air while everyone was staring up at the two but now Luna and Ginny "Okay" Ginny says picking Luna up and both balancing on the broom "Everyone please look up, Yah it's me Ginny Weasley the disappointment dating a girl but I don't care anymore I really really really like Luna Lovegood or to you guys "Lunny" Lovegood wait no I love her and She loves me back and her names LUNA LOVEGOOD I don't know who put those photos up that day but I'll let it go and if you guys want to hurt Luna you hurt me as well I will always be there to Protect Luna even though her strongest doesn't need me to and I'm not a Disgrace to my family because my family supports me and will always to this day I admit me and Luna Lovegood are dating and very happy" Ginnys admits then kisses Lunas soft lips once again but in front of everyone "I love you Ginny Weasley" Luna says Hugging her red haired freckled Girlfriend "we did good Georgie" Fred says to his twin "yes Freddie they never expected us to Prank Umbridge either" George says back then they both smirked once again.