Epilogue

It's been 15 years after the second rebellion. 15 years after President Snow and Coin's deaths. 15 years without Finnick's arrogant smirk, Primrose's gentle smile, and Triton's worrying eyes.

There, on a hill near the Rocky Mountains, laid a cabin like house. It wasn't far from civilization, but it wasn't close either. A family of four. A mother. A daughter. A son. And a father.

The mother, Ceto Sommers. A Victor, surviver, wife, and a beautiful mother. When she had found out that Gale had created something that might have been the cause of her brother's death, she was heartbroken. Though, when Gale had asked for her to move with him to District 2, she did. Only then, after 5 years, did she officially forgive him. Soon enough, Gale had asked her to marry him. And with much persuading, they did.

Ceto helps train the new incoming soldiers. And she enjoys it a lot. She still has Finnick's shark tooth necklace and it is located somewhere safe inside the house. Ceto writes to Katniss every once in a while as well as Johanna. She and her family go to District 4 to visit Annie like she had asked. Annie's son and Ceto's daughter have gotten close over the years, and Gale fears that there might be something blooming between them.

The daughter, Rosemary Triton Hawthorne, who is only 7 years old, looks just like her father. Beautiful long brown hair and mesmerizing grey eyes. She's very smart and comes home from school, telling her parents new things she had learned. And when she was old enough, Gale had taken her out hunting, much to Ceto's displeasure. Rosemary had learn to hunt by Gale and track animals by Ceto.

The son, Gale Finnick Hawthorne, who is now 3 years younger than Rosemary, is a mirror image of his mother. Light brown hair and enchanting sea green eyes with freckles painting his cheeks and nose. He's shyer than his sister, but still smart for his age. He's not quite old enough to go out into the woods with Gale and Rosemary yet.

And the father, Gale Hawthorne. A rebel, a soldier, a Government Official, a husband, and a handsome father. And even if Ceto has forgiven him, he still feels horrible about what happened. This often leads to reassuring kisses from Ceto. Though he doesn't need to go out into the woods hunting, he still does because it brings him peace. Since they are near each other, Gale visits her in the training center just to make sure the guys are behaving themselves and to see Ceto throw them over her shoulder.

There on that hill lives a happy family.

The Hawthorne Family.