Chapter 3 (sort of)

*I added the video of this scene if you don't want to read it, but make sure you read the end of this, it explains Ceto more.*

Third POV

"I want you guys to forget about everything you think you know about the games," Hamitch pores him self a drink of alcohol. "Last year was child's play. This year, your dealing with all experienced killers."

Peet's leans back into his chair, "Alright. What does that mean for us?"

"It means your gonna have to have some allies," Hamitch responded, walking over to them.

"Ok. I think that if we-"

"Whoa," Hamitch cut Peeta off. "Your not the problem." Hamitch pointed down at Katniss.

"No." Katniss shakes her head.

"Look, your starting at a disadvantage. Most of these people have been friends for years." Hamitch explains.

"That just puts us higher in they're kill list." She sasses back.

"Do it your own way, but I know these people. You go in alone, they're first move is gonna be to hunt you down. Both of you."

"Katniss, come on," Katniss turns to Peeta.

"How could be even trust each other?" Katniss asks.

Hamitch leans in, "Its not about trust, it's about staying alive."

As Katniss finally gives in, they head to where they're tv is located.

"Cashmere and Gloss, brother and sister. District 1. They won back to back games, Capitol favorites, lots of sponsors. They will be lethal." Hamitch changes the footage. "And the other half of the career pack, Brutus and Enobaria."

"What's with her teeth?" Katniss asks with disgust in her tone.

"She has them filed into fangs so she could rip people's throats out." Explains Hamitch likes it's normal.

"She's committed, I'll give you that." Says Peeta.

"Wiress and Beetee. Not fighters, but brilliant, and weird. Real tech savvy. He won his games by electrocuting six tributes at once.

"The morphings, masters of camouflage. Basically won they're games by hiding until everyone else was dead. Self medicating ever since, which I applaud, not a threat."

As Hamitch switches Districts, Katniss recognized the male. "Finnick Odair. Am I right?"

"Yes he won his games at fourteen, youngest ever, extremely humble." Hamitch lies.

"Your kidding." Katniss calls out.

"Yes I'm kidding, he's a peacock, a total trainer. But he's the capitol darling. Love him here. Charming, smart, and very very skilled at combat, especially in water."

"What about weaknesses?" Peeta asks, interested.

"One, Ceto Sommers. She volunteered for Annie before Mags could. Finnick and Ceto were very close before her games, got even closer after. Won her games at fifteen, youngest female. She's smart and skilled with knives. Fast runner also. Won her games by her hearing. Also, Capitol sweetheart. Let me give you a tip, even if she is sweet and kind, don't make her angry," Hamitch looks at Katniss. "Either she'll make your life a living hell, or she'll hunt you down like she did Hero."

"Ok, what about weaknesses for her?" Katniss ignores his look.

"She has a weak spot in her knee. But, I'd advise you to not to use it, or even talk about it. You'll be dead less than 30 seconds." Hamitch explains to them.