Bonus Chapter 1

"You're kidding me," Rosé said, examining Jungkook's expression as she tries to find a hint that would tell her everything was a joke.

"No, baby. It's true. I want the world to know I love you," Jungkook said, looking straight into her eyes.

"Y-your career--"

"--Is going to be fine. Trust me on this, babe. Our fans, the Army, love me so much. They will understand, at least the real ones." Jungkook said.

"Are you going to risk it?"

"Of course, I will," Jungkook said without hesitation. "I have witnessed firsthand how disastrous it is to hide our relationship, Chae. I honestly don't want you to go through it again."

"Jungkook, I don't know what to say." Rosé said, tears starting to form in her eyes. Jungkook cupped her face and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Just tell me you love me, Chaeyoung. You know I can risk it all for you," Jungkook whispered just enough for her to hear. With the proximity of their faces, every word that Jungkook said was clear and was more than enough to ignite whatever it is in her body that's the source of the electricity bolts she would feel whenever around Jungkook.

"More than doing this for us. I am also doing this for our friends, baby. I know Jennie-noona, Jisoo-noona and Lisa are also like us. They are amongst the many who are forced to think that love for us, idols, would never end well." He said.

"I just figured that maybe by doing this. I wouldn't just be able to make things easy for you, for us. I could also erase the fear that everyone else like us is experiencing. I would be able to give hope to Namjoon-Hyung that building a family with that one girl who had been with her since debut is okay. Maybe it's the right nudge for Hobi-Hyung to confess on that girl he'd been talking about non-stop, maybe it could get Jin-Hyung to finally put a label on his relationship with Irene-noona, and maybe it's the encouragement Jimin-Hyung and Tae-Hyung needed to tell us, their members, that they are more than just best friends."

"What? Jimin-Oppa? Tae-Oppa?" Rosé said. "Oh my god. I came this far to know that Vmin is real. I can't believe this."

"Vmin? You ship them?"

"I'm obsessed with them. I used to watch video analyses of them online all the freaking time. I ship them more than Taekook and Jikook, you know?" She said, which made Jungkook groan.

"Seriously, it's frustrating how dense fans can be. Why would they still ship me to Jimin-Hyung or Tae-Hyung, when both have already declared they are each other's soulmates." He ranted.

"I am so happy for them." Rosé said excitedly.

"I can't believe you're more excited about them than us," Jungkook said before letting out a huge sigh.