Chapter 11

Author's Note:

Long time no update. I am from the Philippines, and a series of typhoons have attacked us, hence, the late update. It has been hard for me and my fellow Filipinos to deal with the impact of the typhoon and the Pandemic. I wasn't affected much, but my relatives, friends, fellow countrymen were severely devastated. I hope you include us in your prayers.

On a side note, Stream LIFE GOES ON later!

Enjoy! 

-pastelppscle

"If there's anything you need, just call us. Okay?" The manager said, handing Rosé and Jungkook the key cards to their respective rooms.

"Thank you, Manager-nim," Rosé replied, bowing her head. Jungkook did the same. At that, the manager went inside his room, leaving the two behind.

They just arrived in Busan and are now staying at their hotel. It's a 5-10 minute ride to Haedong Yonggungsa, the temple where their music video filming would take place.

They arrived at exactly 5 in the afternoon so they would still have the time to rest for a certainly-long day tomorrow. Ideally, that should be the case. But resting was not something Jungkook is interested in doing. He had other plans that involve Rosé.

"See you later?" Jungkook asked, wearing his mischievous smile.

"Nah. I'm resting." Rosé jokingly said.

"But you said, you're coming with me! I already talked to Manager-nim to cover for us." Jungkook whined, pouting at the end of his sentence.

"I will. I will." Rosé laughingly said.

"Okay, we'll see each other at ..." Jungkook looked at his wristwatch. "6. That's almost an hour from now." He said enthusiastically.

"Noted, sir." Rosé replied, which caused Jungkook to laugh. "I'll get going. See you!" Rosé said and entered her room just across Jungkook's.

Rosé closed the door of her room with a grin from ear to ear. Jungkook and his persistence never fail to amaze her. He always had a way to get what he wants. If she would be honest, she was tired as hell and wanted to sleep the night away. But obviously, she won't be doing that tonight because Jungkook wanted to go to Bupyeong, a night market in Busan. It didn't even take much convincing for her to agree. Food and Jungkook were a perfect combination for her to ditch her rest.

She unloaded her suitcase and organized her clothes. She was almost sure she would sleep after going to the night market, so she decided it was a good idea to prepare the clothes and accessories she'd be using for the music video filming. After it, she decided to freshen up and then video call Lisa, as she'd promised. The call was just short. Rosé figure it was the best decision to keep it that way since Lisa's teasing was starting to irk her. The moment she told Lisa about her going to the night market with Jungkook, her best friend did not waste any time to mention it at any moment she gets.