Chapter 4

"Jeon Jungkook, I told you to be at the center-left when the beat drops," Hobi sternly spoke as he signaled one of the staff to stop the music. Displeasure was written all over his face, and everyone in the room read that.

BTS is currently at BigHit's dance studio for their dance practice. Everyone is wearing their usual game face, mostly because of Hobi's dark aura and the occasional death glare he gives to members who don't dance well. The man's duality is laudable.

All the other members can't help but feel sorry for the Maknae. It is his third time being scolded by Hobi today. This is a shocker for everyone, especially that he's almost always Hobi's favorite in every dance practice.

"From the top," Hobi said seriously, throwing a glance at Jungkook before going back to his position. 

Jungkook let out a loud exhale, hoping he could release all the tension within his body. He also wished that by doing so, he could release the thousands of thoughts that are on his mind lately because he knew damn well these have been what's bothering him. 

"Mianhae" Jungkook said, almost whispering. Hobi just nodded, almost apologetically. Taehyung rushed to the youngest's side as he tried to cheer him up by patting his head.

Snap out of it. Jungkook mentally scolded himself. He hated that Hobi, chewing his ass off, wasn't enough to haul him back to his old perfectionist performer self. Usually, Even Hobi's glance would do him good for the rest of the dance practice. 

"I wanna go back to Australia and just live there. In peace. I didn't realize that being an Idol could be this bad."

He groaned after hearing her voice in his head once again. All the other members turned to him. Their eyes were filled with concern, even Hobi. 

"Let's take a break, shall we?" Namjoon suggested, which almost everyone agreed to.

"No, no. Please. I'm fine." Jungkook insisted, realizing that the consensus was because of him.

"Jeon Jungkook, It's almost 8:30 as well. I think we can already wrap this up." Hobi decided, looking at the managers for affirmation. All of them nodded supportively to the Hobi's proposal. 

"Besides, I still have to finish something in the dorm. I might not be having the luxury of time after today. Our schedule is quite full." He said, trying to make Jungkook feel less guilty about ending the practice earlier than planned. 

"Aigoo. I'm also starving." Jin added, rubbing his supposedly empty stomach. Although Jungkook was pretty sure, he saw him ate Pork Dumplings before practice.

"Hyung ..." Jungkook called. 

He appreciated the fact that everyone was trying to make him feel better, but it made him feel even worst for some reason. They always had to adjust to his personal problems. He'd given them so much headache the past few days. Why can't he be professional enough to separate his personal life from his work?