DISCLAIMER

Firstly, Thank you for being here and I hope you'll stay until this story ends. This is my first time publishing a story and although I may have a background in writing, I am completely new to literary writing.  Also, English is not my first language.  Don't expect perfect grammar, structure, etc. 

Secondly, This is a Rosekook Fanfiction. I just want to stress this out before you proceed to the next chapter. If you don't ship Rosekook, I cannot and will not force you to stop reading. Read at your own risk. I just wanted to ask a little respect from you to please stop hating on the characters and the ship. How they perform in this story is based on my imagination only and DOES NOT, WILL NOT DEFINE who they are in real life.  

Thirdly, related to the second disclaimer, I am fully aware that BTS released a statement regarding their discomfort towards the whole shipping thing. But I personally think that the discomfort is rooted in the behavior of the shippers (i.e. invasion of privacy to prove the ship, hating on idols because of unfounded dating rumors). So please, don't take the whole shipping thing seriously. I mean if they turn out to be dating, then good. But unless there is no official statement, let's not do things that will deprive them to interact freely with other idols.  Some of the anti-shippers may argue, why am I still publishing this fanfic given that I am already informed of BTS' discomfort? This is my way of keeping my admiration alive towards both of the groups. This is just a happy bubble. Just so at least, we can interact with them even when they are not always creating content for us.  

HAPPY READING!