Chapter 1

"Jennie's rapping is 100%. She'd go far with that skills."

"Jisoo is a goddess. I wonder if she's dating someone."

"Taehyung, They are under YG's dating ban."

"That's too bad."

"Look at Lisa's dancing! She's unbelievable for a rookie!"

"Rosé's voice is like her face, angelic ..."

"They were scouted and trained by YG. What do you expect?"

Jungkook woke up to the voices of his rowdy Hyungs, gathering around the sofa across his bedside table. 

Supposedly, He has the room all by himself after winning it from the members in an intense Gawi Bawi Po match. But for some reason, He'd always wake up in the morning with a member sitting casually on his sofa or lying by his side. Maybe because his room is relatively the cleanest? or maybe his members just love to see his pissed-off morning face? Either way, it does not feel so good to wake up to your members' loudness.

Today is extra special; he had all the members in his room. They were particularly gathering around Jimin, who was holding his phone, intensely looking at the video playing. Why they have to scramble around Jimin's phone instead of using their own phones? He also can't figure that out. They are weird that way.

"Hey! Why can't you let me wake up all by myself? I always have to be disturbed by you!" Jungkook complained.

"Shhhhhh," His members answered in unison. Taehyung, in particular, glared at him intensely as if he just did something so rude. What's ruder than intruding into someone's bedroom and being as loud as possible while he's asleep?

"Blackpink debuted yesterday," Yoongi explained as if it was a justification for their disturbance.

Ah. Blackpink. YG entertainment's new Girl group. He thought to himself. The past few months, Blackpink had been the talk of the town, scratch that, literally whole Korea is anticipating their debut. The BTS dorm is not an exception. His members have been talking non-stop about the girl group.

"Jungkook-ah, You have to see them. They're good." Jin, the oldest, enthusiastically invited him.

"I heard." Jungkook plainly answered and proceeded to fix his bed.

"He's being grumpy." Jin whispered as if it wasn't loud enough to be heard by all the people in the room, including Jungkook.

"Let him be," Namjoon said.

"No. He's just being pretentious. Give him a moment, and maybe he'd fanboy over them." Jimin teasingly said, which earned him the Maknae's famous glare.

To be fair, Jungkook is also interested in the new girl group. As someone who is working in the entertainment industry, it has been important for him and the other members to be aware of the new groups; study their style and techniques as well as the response of the audience towards them. Blackpink, in particular, requires greater attention, mostly because they are under YG Entertainment, known to produce one of the best idols in the industry.