Chapter 13

Author's Note:

Happy Jin Day!!!! Here's a gift for you!

We are nearing the end. Please hold on to this book. Two more chapters (and a bonus chapter?), and we're done. By then, I would be full-time working on my next book, Elite University (If you haven't read it, please do! Its first chapter is already published. hehe), and I might be working on another book aside from EU. I just had a lot of plot ideas recently. I hope you continue supporting my works! Love you all!

Lastly, let's take a moment to appreciate this beautiful artwork of Rosekook I saw online. What a beauty!!! I am beyond amazed!   

-pastelppscle

"Good Morning, Rosé-ssi" Rosé lifted her head and smiled at the staff who just greeted her.

"Good Morning," She replied, trying her utmost effort to hide the tiredness in her voice.

Rosé's head went back down. Her shoulders were slumped as she rubbed her eyes from time to time, walking lousily on what seems to her an unending hallway. Exhausted is an understatement to describe what she's feeling right now. If only she had the choice, she would spend her day sleeping on her bed. But of course, she had no choice. She had to suck it up and get her ass to practice because next week, she and Jungkook will be doing their promotions on music shows.

Speaking of Jungkook and the collaboration, the music video was already released yesterday, precisely three weeks after its shooting. That exactly is the reason why she feels so exhausted today. She hasn't gotten any sleep overthinking about it. From the moment of the MV's release up until now, she hasn't opened any of her social media accounts and instead spent the whole night making out at least a thousand scenarios of how fans will react with it. She doesn't even know why she's putting herself through that torture, but she's weird that way.

Three weeks after being in Busan and filming the music video, a lot had already happened. She and Jungkook had gotten more serious with what's in between them. Especially Jungkook, he had become bolder and more aggressive, something that Rosé didn't expect. They didn't see each other in those three weeks because both their groups were busy preparing for Golden Disc Awards and their upcoming comebacks.

But that definitely did not stop him from being the Romantic boy he was. In the last three weeks, he already sent Rosé-can't-remember-how-many gifts to her dorm. Ranging from food, flowers, chocolates, and Cooky merch (the cooky merch were delivered a day after Rosé said Chimmy is cute). Every night, after their practices, he would never forget to video call Rosé no matter how tired he is. She was always updated on what he was doing, or at least Jungkook tried to keep her updated. He was annoyingly amazing.

"Oh." Rosé said as soon as she noticed that she had already walked past the dance studio where she and Jungkook would be practicing.

"Uh, get yourself together." Rosé whispered as she traced back her steps frustratingly.