Chapter 14

Author's note:

Try not to judge me, huhuhu. I haven't proofread this, not even a part of it. I will be editing any errors, maybe tomorrow or when I have time. I've been swamped lately with my studies.

Maybe I will also be revising this book. It will only be minor, though. I tried to read my story from chapter 1, and damn, the grammar and spelling errors were so cringy.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also, if you are not comfortable reading mature content, you can like ... maybe skip the part that has it? Haha idrk, but just don't hate me, please.

-pastelppscle

"Okay, we're all done!" Their choreographer shouted, clapping his hands. Finally, they are already done with their 5-hour dance practice for their next comeback.

The girls immediately went to the nearest seats to rest before preparing to head back to their dorm.

"Chaeyoungie, are you okay?" Jennie worriedly asked as soon as the staff vacated the studio where they are at. Jisoo and Lisa turned their attention to the girl being interrogated, anticipating her answer.

That was a question that all of the members were dying to ask Rosé since yesterday after the whole Sakook thing trended. However, they were too hesitant to blurt it out since they knew Rosé enough to know that she appreciates being left alone than being pestered. But then again, seeing how unenergetic she was alarmed Jennie that she needed to take action.

"I'm fine, Unnie. Thanks for worrying, though." Rosé said, trying to smile as genuinely as she could and fails at it.

"Rosie, you know you can talk to me, right? You can talk to us." Jennie said, persistent in convincing the younger girl not to bottle up her feelings.

Rosé let out a heavy sigh before looking at her members with tears trying to escape her eyes.

"I'm sorry If I've been pushing you away yesterday and today. I'm just ... really exhausted." Rosé said apologetically.

"We understand, Chaeng. Whatever makes you feel better, we understand." Jisoo said, giving Rosé an assuring smile.

"It's not selfish to give time to yourself, bro," Lisa added. "But just know that when it becomes too heavy, a lot of people are willing to listen to you."

"Thank you, guys." Rosé said, this time not faking her smile. "I appreciate it a lot."