Chapter 8

Author's note:

Late update because I used most of my time to catch up with the life I've missed because of Acads. Haven't proofread this, I might do after taking a rest. I was really overwhelmed with your comments from last chapter! Love y'all!

And also, What do you think about the NEW COVER? 

-pastelppscle

"Yah! Jungkook! Are you not tired? I'm panting just looking at you!" Jimin said, looking at the Maknae going over the dance. The dance practice is supposed to be over, but it doesn't seem to be the case for Jungkook.

"He's fired up!" Hobi said, just as amazed as Jimin.

"I wonder why he's this energetic," Jin said and laughed, which brought the others to laugh as well as if they all knew the answer why.

"Could be the Banana Milk?" Jungkook said, still dancing.

"Oh. Could be the Banana Milk. Right." Tae sarcastically said. Jungkook just shook his head as if to surrender with the conversation.

BTS just finished the 4th day of their dance practice for the Melon Music Awards, where they will be doing a stage. They will be performing Blood, sweat, and tears and Fire; both are obviously dance-pact songs. Not to mention, they haven't performed the last time they attended an award show, so they were all extra hype up to do a stage.

Everyone in the dance studio was trying to get a rest from the tiring 3-hour dance practice. They were already on the polishing phase today, but that does not mean anything for the dance trainers who won't give them any slack. This could only mean that they have to get a rest at any chance they could. But then there's Jungkook, he entered the dance practice with so much energy than usual, and that's a lot considering how he's usually enthusiastic. He dances even during breaks. Hobi, the person with the highest stamina in the group, can't even understand where he got all the will and energy to do that.

They all turned towards the door when a familiar face peeked through the small glass pane. Everyone's faces lit up at the sight of the person.

"Here's the Banana Milk," Yoongi said, which made everyone laughed, even Jungkook.

The door opened and revealed Rosé. She was extra beautiful with her makeup and outfit today. She's wearing an oversized black shirt which fit her like a dress, with knee-high black boots, her red hair was loosely curled, the guitar she was carrying behind her back looked like it was part of the look. She was pleasing to the eyes; you can't even take it away from her even for a second. Everyone, especially Jungkook, seemed to agree to that.