-10-

Us students were told we wouldn't have training with different wyverns for the next few days for a weird reason, no one knew how most of the training wyverns escaped, there was proof someone did it but who? No one knows.

"It is weird, why would someone free the wyverns?" Randi asked as I shrugged, arm thrusted upwards to block her sword swing by grabbing her forearm. "I mean there is no way they could have killed the wyverns on their own."

"There were small ones." I said, leaving her enough time to look which each sign was on her given scroll of answers.

"True, I shouldn't say this but the chief is looking through everyone's home to check if there are new skulls as those wyverns were caught for the academy, I trust you to not tell anyone else." She joked as I held back a gasp and nodded, they might find Soren.

"I need to go early sister asked for help for chores" It was slow as she wasn't at all used to it but practice makes perfect and it would be easier for me talk like this in case I didn't have a piece of charcoal on me.

"Oh." She said, almost disappointed which made me displeased to do this but Soren's life might be in serious danger already. "See you later half-eyes."

"See you."

I jogged away quite fast, almost sprinting.

I approached my home from the back and climbed on the patio's roof and crawling to my window, glancing in and seeing no one.

I opened it and climbed in.

I heard happy chirping and I hushed the excited baby as I closed the window so no sound would leave the room.

Thora slammed the door open having heard the baby and probably waiting for my return.

"Renva this is too much! Keeping silent about a wyvern is bad enough but how could you do that?! You realize what could happen to us if they find out?!" She yelled, slamming the door behind her.

"That's why I'm here chief searching homes for missing wyverns skulls might find Soren."

"Who cares about your stupid lizard!!?"

"I do."

"You doomed us."

"Leave if you feel like this."

"You should be the one to leave!! Leave, I don't want this monster in my life!!"

"fine." I gave her a cold look, Soren tucked under my arm and hand around his jaws to keep him from making to much noise.

"So you'd choose a monster over your own family?!"

"He's family too."

"Not mine!!"

"Then you are not family." I turned my back to her, opening the window again and hopping out.

"Shit Renva wait!"

I jumped out on the small roof and glared back at her.

"Please think this over, you are throwing away your life for that thing." She said.

"Thing is called Soren."

"Renv--" There was a loud knock on the front door I heard from here and it was then opened, I already wasted enough time here, I dropped of the roof and bolted. "RENVA COME BACK HERE!!"

I just ran, towards the forest, I am sure they heard her and I am not letting them take Soren.

I held the short cape I have over him as I ran passed behind the houses as fast as I could.