Chapter 27 : Dying Wish

Rising Phoenix

**********

Thank you for loving this story...

Not proof read, ignore the mistakes...

************

Chapter 27: Dying Wish

City Hospital..

Cabin no 13..

Late Evening...

Khushi was standing in her place frozen looking at the pale figure lying on the bed.. Numerous wires are attached in his body while the beeping sounds of different monitor is indicating the battle the patient is fighting for.

Khushi looked at the figure who is breathing slowly while an oxygen mask is put on his face and slowly instead of numerous attempt of the physician's slipping into coma..Khushi wipes her cheek silently remembering the phone call she had got from this hospital two hours ago....

Flashback..

Two Hours ago...

Khushi was busy in preparing a PPT for a budget presentation in next meeting suddenly she found Dr Rudra is calling ,.. A surge of panic rushed into her body while with a trembling hand she received the call and what Dr Rudra told her made her pale..

Cutting the call Khushi almost rushed towards the exist and soon drove towards city hospital...

Her heart is thumping violently and she is again had the vive that something bad is going to happen..

Few moments later..

City Hospital ..

Dr Rudra's Cabin...

" What are you telling Rudra? Please.. It can not be true.." Khushi whispered while tears started to roll down from her eyes..

" I am sorry Khushi but Its true.. Neerav Condition went down suddenly... Another cerebral stroke occur and Khushi I am sorry to say but he is having internal hemorrhage.. We are trying our level best but I don't want to hide anything from you, so...." Dr Rudra take a pause and continue looking at Khushi,

" Neerav's time is limited.. We may lose him anytime.. Prepare yourself and also call Kushav.. at least let him meet his papa bear for once..." Dr Rudra left the cabin leaving behind a devastated Khushi..

Flashback ends....

Present....

Khushi jolted back from her thought when she heard a faint whisper coming from the bed..

" K..kh..Kushav..."

Khushi felt her eyes pricked when she realized that Neerav is searching for Kushav... After the death of Meera, Neerav's fiancée and love of life, Neerav totally lost his wish to live.. and it was because of that, he did not even properly go through the treatment when he first time diagnosed with a small SOL in brain...