Chapter 8 : Life Without Happiness

Dedicated to ShireenRahman4, RaginiKumari4, danity2016, maanmeet1, Farabi73,

user23549805, caps156, BSRaizada, VeenuDhawan, FlorK2D, vannisarun, kajalbhatt452,

and all my follower, readers and friends...

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 8 : Life Without Happiness

6 years 8 months later...

Late Evening...

Delhi....

A secluded place at highway....

A man grabbed another tall man by his throat and seethed at him. His eyes were burning with pure rage at the repeated failure.

" What the hell you think of yourself, you good for nothing piece of shit? It's been so many years and still you have failed to find out a single woman? You claimed to have a best investigation team and is this the result? A big ZERO ? I have waited for so long and gave enough time to you to investigate, but you failed. This is the last warning, if I did not get information about Khushi within the coming next week, I will burn every members of your investigation team alive...remember that... I will not spare this." With that the man withdraws his hand from his throat and threw him on the road.

The other person started choking and gasping for air. Ignoring the sufferings of the man, the other brutal person asked in his dark voice, " I asked you something Mr. Roy."

" Ye..yes.. ASR... I will come with .. with a positive result.." the man was still lying on the road helplessly.

" Good, now just go away from here if you love your life." With that the great ASR drove his car towards AR.

" With that the great ASR drove his car towards AR