Story Synopsis

dedicated to penbegungor1 ( thanks rosedi for this beautiful concept)

Rising Phoenix

Story Synopsis

Story about two Individual and their journey towards life...

It's about the journey of a spirited woman who found herself once again after going through almost death. She became the redefinition of strength and dignity for her surroundings.. After all the hurt, pain, betrayal she faced, surprisingly by none other than but her so called love, and went to the doorsteps of death, she again survived...Just like the mythological bird Phoenix she again raises from the ashes and touches the sky....FLY....FLY...and FLY HIGH and found her sky, once again..... And finally she became the shelter for her beloved one...

It is also the journey of a man who surrounded by lies and bitter past, who destroyed a woman in his blinded ego and cravings to take revenge, ironically whom he claimed to love. But when everything finished in a blink of an eye, he found out how wrong he was and what a mess his life has became....because he himself killed his love of life by his own hands.

Will a simple redemption is enough to erase all his Sins ??

Will it ever bring back the woman whom he killed in his bare hands with cruel words and saw with satisfaction her dying in front of his eyes?

This is the journey of a broken, egoist man who had everything in his life but who let go of it due to his own foolishness.

This is a journey of finding one's own self after losing everything in a blink of an eye...

It's the journey of redefining the meaning of LOVE and LIFE.....

You all are cordially invited to join a journey of joy, happiness, hatred, pain, agony, betrayal but above all "A LOVE OF LIFETIME"......

I welcome you all in the Third Fanfiction on mine....

Come and be a part of another journey of .....

Khushi Kumari Gupta

And

Arnav Singh Raizada

In

Rising Phoenix

Love and regards...

Your Story teller

Mamree

10.09.2019