Glimpse Of Next Part

Dedicated to penbengungor1, ( Advanced happy birthday Rosedi...)

and to all my readers...

Rising Phoenix

Glimpse Of Next Part

*****

" Of course sir, he is the fashion king, if I cannot recognize him, it's a shame. Hello, ASR. It's really nice to meet you." Showing her breathtaking smile Khushi extended her hands for a professional handshake.

Arnav stood motionless in his place in confusion.

What is actually going on?

*******************

" That such a wonderful news, Mr Verma, your nephew is really lucky to have a wife like Anjali Raizada. She is a beautiful lady. Besides, she is ASR sir's sister. Sir will bring heaven on earth if required to make his sister happy. He is world's best brother after all." Khushi tells everything with a huge smile on her face...

****************

Arnav felt his whole demeanor shook with the indifference in her eyes. Not only through her words but her eyes also tells that, in Khushi's life, there is no place left for any Arnavji, not even any Arnav Singh Raizada.

He is now ASR for Khushi...and that thought send a shiver down his spine.

and that thought send a shiver down his spine

*****************

" I never break my promise unlike others Mr ASR and I did not forgot anything. My office hours will be end at 4 p.m. I hope you understand." Khushi replied looking straight towards Arnav.

*************

Author note:

A small teaser for imagine further happenings.. Full update will be on TOMORROW....

Thanks..

Mamree

12.01.2019

****************