Chapter 12 : Vicious Plan

Dedicated to sumit7486, penbengungor1, nilimamalladi, user64822034, psuhuna,

and to all my readers and friends.....

Rising Phoenix

I have a request to all my readers, followers and friends.. Please VOTE for "Beauty and The Beast" and " Another Chance" in Choice Award 2019. Every single person can cast 10 votes per story. You have to put inline vote typing +1 besides the Story name. The stories really need your support..

Thank you...

Chapter 12 : Vicious Plan

AR Fashion house..

Delhi...

Conference Room...

Evening Around 6 p.m.

Five persons were sitting in the conference room with pin drop silence. ASR , His lawyer Mr Roy, his contracted wife Sheetal, her lawyer and for a unknown reason ASR's PA Aman Mathur...

ASR had arrived here one hour before and the matter which he discussed had a great impact on two occupants present in this room currently. One is Sheetal who is shocked to the core and another person is Aman Mathur who is very much confused...

"Why the sudden decision of Divorcing Sheetal? That too in an emergency basis ?" Aman was unable to get a single clue on that. And looking at ASR calm composer Aman is sure something big is coming.

Aman had seen ASR's transformation from a beast towards a prince charming years ago when the naive beauty Khushi Gupta entered in his life. After lots of struggles and battled with surroundings and their own self finally Arnav had accepted his feelings for Khushi and they were about to get marry in real sense. To be very honest Aman was in cloud nine. He always respected ASR in his professional capabilities but he also had pitied for the loneliness of his personal life. But after Khushi's entry, everything seems getting better and Aman was always the well wisher of Arnav , so he was happy to no extend...

But on the marriage day, years ago, whatever Arnav did was not only angered Aman but it made him question Arnav's loyalty towards Khushi. Aman knew Arnav is short tempered and his mother's death is one of the issues which can make him vulnerable in any time, any place. But whatever Arnav did on that day with Khushi was not a outburst of ANGER or Revenge, it was a pure act of SADDIST PLEASURE... Arnav wanted to punish Garima and that's why he targeted Khushi. The sad part is, Arnav used to claim that he loves Khushi that time. Aman had tried to think about the matter many times afterwards but nothing made him get any proper cause to justified Arnav's act. That day Arnav not only rejected to marry Khushi, he took another woman with him to show that Khushi means nothing to him.