Chapter 3 : Trapped

Dedicated to sushilabiyani,razz03,araizadak,ArshiArnav2,mariaasammi,

@ to all my readers and friends.

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 3 :  Trapped

Chapter 3 : Trapped

ASR drove his car aimlessly after coming out from the hospital. The doctors words still ringing in his ears and cutting him into pieces. " Mistake..." closing his eyes, Arnav took a deep breath.. The doctor was right, indeed he is the biggest mistake of Khushi's life. Since the moment he enters into Khushi's life, Khushi only faced trouble, humiliation, pain, betrayal and loss. But on the other hand, Khushi always filled his life with color, she not only healed him but her presence removed the darkest past from Arnav's life, well almost removed....

Khushi fought every evil surrounded Arnav but she failed miserably in one matter, that is to protect Arnav from ASR....instead, When ASR slowly resurfaced and consumed Arnav's innocence within his cruel dark aura, Khushi lost her life...

Arnav jerked back from the memory lane when he looked at his surroundings. He found himself in the lane of Laxminagar. Slowly coming out from the car, Arnav took his steps towards the house, which everyone claiming that no longer exists. Arnav prays to the almighty whose existence he never believed, but today, he prayed with his everything that, whatever the inspector or Happy Singh told yesterday, should prove to be wrong, though deep down his heart a fear was consuming his heart and the hope is slowly diminishing looking the surroundings.

The ever so cheerful area, the vibrant surroundings of Laxminagar looked so gloomy, as if it's lost it's charm. Arnav looked at infront of him, where the familiar figure of Kamla Chachi and Vimla mausi came in front of him. But when with a long stride he went infront them, It was clearly visible that both of them just cringe in his presence. Looking at them, Arnav clearly seen the moist eyes of them, but he also did not missed the anger and disgust in their eyes. Without any words both the lady went from there.

With his shaky legs, when Arnav passed the garage of Happy Singh, from the corner of his eyes, he sensed the garage is closed.

Now closing the eyes Arnav stands in the place where few hours ago a house was existing, not only a house but a house where the parents and the family were getting ready for their younger daughters marriage.

Keeping the turmoil of his heart aside, slowly Arnav open his eyes and the scene in front of him just took his breath away. There standing the shadow of the vibrant house, which once was his in laws house, where once his Khushi lived.