Prologue

dedicated to penbengungor1,suryakavi0912' and all my readers and friends

Prologue

Arnav Sing Raizada stumbles over his feet. Trembling he held the chair beside him.. He was looking at the open pages of the diary. A torn, old, harmless diary and its few pages which almost turn yellowish which make upside down His world.

Upside down or which has opened his eyes to reality.

" Why Dadi? Why this lies and manipulations?" ASR asked his dadi with chocked voice.

Subhadra Malik replied with a smirked, " Why not? I always wanted to destroy Arvind and his family. Though he and his wife died long ago, how could I had seen the happiness of this house, of his children is getting?"

" He was your son Dadi." ASR heard the faint whispered of his pregnant sister Anjali.

" HE WAS MY STEP SON...I ALWAYS HATED HIM. And guts of that bastard, he sends my son, my Amit to jail?? How could he?? I was waiting for years to take my revenge and finally today I got what I was searching for . MY REVENGE... and ASR , thank you. If you were not that much fool, I would not have successes. But thanks to your anger, mistrust and ego, which go on favour of me. I really wonder how you had got a degree from renowned Harvard University with the dumbest brain with you?"

"Enough.... Enough is enough..... Just get lost from here Dadiji before I call the police" This time NK could not control his anger.

" Who want to stay here by the way? My work has done and look I had already packed my luggage." Subhadra Malik Replied immediately with a cruel smile on her face.

Everyone , every single Raizada and even the servant of the house, present over there were feeling disgusted but the case of ASR is different altogether.

He was trying hard to gasp with the situations and happenings, he was trying hard to digest the truth that he mercilessly killed the only chance he got to be happy once again, by his own act.

His eyes once again travelled towards the pages of the innocent diary, which unfold the years of secrets before him, before all of them.

Which had helped him to see the actual truth, which had helped him to realise how wrong he was, which had helped him to realise what relationship means, which had make him understand that the woman who deserved to be worship, he had hated her with vengeance...and ultimately the harmless pages of diary made him understand what he had done to his life, to their togetherness and above all to their love..

LOVE....

The four letter words, held so many emotions, so many memories and ultimately the truth that he, Arnav Singh Raizada, failed to realise the true meaning of love and probably true color of love.