Chapter 23 : The Two Faces

Rising Phoenix

**********

Not Proof read...Ignore the mistakes...

************

Chapter 23: The Two Faces

Chapter 23:  The Two Faces

City Hospital...

Mumbai...

The moment Arnav's car drove out the hospital Khushi came out from her hiding.. She had arrived long time ago but was waiting for Arnav to go.. Khushi was actually shocked after getting the phone call from Arnav regarding Kushav's and Neerav's where about. At that time she thought, may be Arnav co incidentally met Kushav and that is their first meet, but whatever she heard from their conversation later at hospital, Khushi guessed that they both met with each other.. and if Khushi is not wrong, Kushav has develops a soft corner from Arnav and surprisingly Arnav too has reciprocated that affection...and this is not at all a good sign for Khushi..How will she now prevent Kushav to meet Arnav? What will she say as a reason if she restricts Kushav to meet or talk with Arnav? Khushi only pray to her Devi Maiyaa that Arnav should forget Kushav...

Her thought was interrupted when Kushav hugged her with all her might, "Amma, you came.. I was so scared you know, when Papa bear got wounded and all over was blood and blood.. I thought that we will be stuck there .. I was crying so badly ... But then badman uncle came.. You know Amma, he broke the car window and himself got hurt.. But he hold me tight all the way to hospital and rocked me, told me not to cry.." Kushav said while his face adored with a bright smile and eyes were shining with adoration for Arnav..

Khushi shivered a little thinking about the possibilities what would have happened if ASR would not reach there on time.. Unknowingly Khushi's hold on Kushav tightened a little more ..

Since the day of her 2nd marriage with Arnav, Khushi has always cursed him for ruining her life and betraying her without thinking for a second.. Khushi has always prayed in these years that she never has to face Arnav ever again, but when her luck has favoured her?

Never....

And since the time again Arnav came back in her life in Mumbai, her every day became a challenge .. Khushi never in her wildest dream thought that Arnav will show this type of possessiveness or whatever feeling towards her once again.. Khushi, with time, believed that Arnav truly loves Sheetal and that's why he had betrayed her... But after meeting with him all those years later, Khushi realized one thing, that Arnav is not happy without her.. She had wondered at first, why? Why this restlessness, loneliness when Sheetal and he is happily married for almost 7 years..

Khushi got her all answers when one day Payal accidentally spilled the bin that Arnav's marriage was actually a facade.. Shyam and Sheetal actually trapped him in this contract.. Khushi was not at all interested but curiosity kill the cat, so, she asked the one question which was killing her since forever..Khushi still can recall her conversation with Payal just one week ago....