Chapter 2 : Dying Silently

Dedicated to sushilabiyani,ArshiArnav2,user16243309,saranyasingharavelu,araizadak,

razz03,penbengulgor1,nilimamalladi,BSRaizada,KrinaCutie,psuhuna,

and all my readers and friends.

sushilabiyani ( I updated this story because of your request. I hope you will like the part)

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 2 :  Dying Silently

Chapter 2 : Dying Silently

After Nk left the house all the Raizada decided to went their rooms. The face of Arnav Malik and his "hired" wife is stabbing them brutally .

But before ascending towards stair case, Manorama asked one very valid questions, " Arnav, you wanted to punish Garimaji , so to hurt them you hired Sheetal. But now when Gupta's had already lost their prized possession, their loving daughter Khushi, then why are you keeping Sheetal here? Is it because you wanted another "live in relationship"?

Everyone gasp hearing this question but Arnav felt as if Manorama slapped him hard verbally.. His mami, who once sold her ornaments to help him to established his business is now not ready to see his face even.. Arnav closed his eyes, he deserve this, he knew but he will definitely do something regarding Sheetal.

" Manorama is right."  This time Devyani Singh Raizada's voice boomed in the hall, "Actually you are a pro in live in Mr Arnav Malik, either with the consent of the girl or forcing a girl, you already had shown us two of your live in relationship in the very same house, Miss Kashyap and Khushi bitiya, with both of them , you had literally " live in", you forced Khushi bitiya for a marriage which happened without rituals, so literally it was a live in, nothing else..Now you hired another woman for Living In.. this is your house, you can do anything you want. " hire" as much as woman for your pleasure but I can not stay and breath in the same house with you anymore Mr Malik."