Chapter 30 : Curtain Up

Rising Phoenix

**********

Thank you for loving this story...

************

Chapter 30: Curtain Up

One month later...

Khushi's cabin..

Verma Industry..

Mumbai...

Khushi was busy in his cabin while typing on her computer..The last one month went in jiffy..Majority of her time was spend with Kushav.. Khushi was really very concerned about her son and how he will cope with Neerav's absence but Khushi was surprised to see how Kushav has accepted the whole issues in his own way..

Kushav believes that Neerav is watching over him being a star in the sky.. almost every night Kushav speaks with his star and went to sleep happily.. Khushi also feels better watching the way her son is coping with the situations..

Though Khushi is facing another kind of problem now a days..

Arnav's behaviour..

Since the time Khushi has find out Arnav knew Kushav and senses the growing intimacy of Arnav with Kushav, she felt the sudden change in Arnav's behaviour.. The Arnav Khushi remember is Egoist, abuser, revengeful, sadist and a very shrewed buisnessman.. But now, Arnav had became more polite, restpectful about his surroundings.. He does not shout unnecessarily to his employees or scares them.. Besides, Khushi herself had heard him saying sorry to people many times..

And when the matter comes to Khushi, Arnav behaviour also making her confuse.. Arnav is no more hovering over her, he is not forcing her to accept him or not even blackmailing her regarding the money matters.. But It's not that Arnav had stopped to pursue Khushi...

Every morning Khushi gets good morning messages in her mobile, in office there is a single rose placed on her desk along with a small note.. Arnav asked her for dates already 3 times but Khushi refused and she was surprised that Arnav had accepted her rejection.. But it was also clear from Arnav's gesture that he is not at all giving up on Khushi or persuading Khushi..

And above all, Arnav seems very happy and carefree nowadays.. Every day he leaves office premises at 4 P.m. to meet with Kushav at the particular park.. Apart from the night of Neerav demise, another two days, Kushav had went to Arnav's apartment, because he loved the " Starry sky" of that house..... When Kushav had explained the house set up, Khushi's mind immediately had travelled back to their bachelor night 7 years back...

The most important issue is, Khushi's growing insecurity.. Every moment Khushi is feeling that may be, Kushav's real identity will be revealed.. Khushi once decided to reveal Kushav's real identity to Arnav but the face of her deceased daughter just changed her decision... How much she try, but she can not forget the ugly reality that because of Arnav today Khushi lost her daughter..