Chapter 25: Conflicted Emotions

Rising Phoenix

**********

Not Proof read...Ignore the mistakes...

************

Chapter 25: Conflicted Emotions

Verma Industry..

Arnav Cabin...

Arnav sprinted from his seat and came out hurriedly from his cabin with a big smile on his face..Khushi followed him keeping a distance.. She does not trust this man and she will not leave Kushav with this man alone...

The moment Arnav's SUV leave AR premises, Khushi hire a cab and went towards the Park.. Soon she reached the destination..

XYZ Park...

Mumbai...

Khushi took hurried step towards the entrance of the park and she went towards the direction where Maria said they are...Soon Khushi stop in her steps looking at the scene unfolding in front of her eyes..

Arnav was standing under a tree opening his arms and Kushav was running towards him.. Soon Arnav engulfed him in a bear hug and then smother his face with kisses.. Khushi was shocked watching Kushav laughing instead of rejecting Arnav's advances.. Kushav did not allow anyone other than Khushi to kiss him on his face, even Neerav was not allowed but today, Khushi got stun watching Kushav is breaking his own rules...

Khushi's eyes filled with tears watching the way Kushav also kissed back Arnav .. Soon the air filled with Kushav's laughter when Arnav threw him in the air and catch him the next moment.. Khushi's breath hitched watching the scene in front of her eyes.. She was always very scared about this play which she saw Akash doing with Piyush or Aman with his daughter, she used to get panicked, what if the baby got hurt.. Khushi never allowed any of them to play with Kushav like this way , even Neerav was not allowed.. But today, Khushi looked mesmerised the way Kushav is enjoying Arnav's company.. Khushi could really see the joy in her baby boy's face.. The most important thing is looking at Kushav, Khushi knew that her son develops a faith on Arnav... As if Kushav knew that Arnav will catch him if he ever fall..

Khushi was standing in such a way so that she can watch Arnav and Kushav but she will be not visible.. Few moment passed by and now Kushav was telling Arnav something very serious and Arnav was smiling ear to ear.. Soon Arnav started to play football with Kushav.

Arnav Singh Raizada and playing with kids?

It's the miracle of ages...

Khushi chuckle with her own thought, remembering the day of Kanya puja years before.. Soon she took few steps back and turns in her heel leaving behind Kushav with Arnav... Khushi felt a certain kind of assurance within her heart that Arnav will not hurt Kushav.. But she cannot say the same for herself... Khushi Gupta was, is and will be always the easiest target of ASR... But Kushav is Arnav's own blood, so maybe he will spare him ...