Chainsaw Hero Arc 1 - Chapter 1: Bloody beginnings

.

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

Within the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ, the Students of Class 1-A from UA High school were all currently fighting off Villains. Meanwhile their Teacher, Shota Aizawa also Known as the Pro Hero Eraserhead was currently getting beaten down by a large purple-skinned figure with a bird's beak and an exposed brain. From atop the stairs, a group of students consisting of Mina Ashido, Ochako Uraraka, Hanta Sero, and Mezo Shoji, Rikido Sato, and an Incapacitated Pro-Hero 13. They watched with horrified expressions as their homeroom teacher now lied on the ground being held down by the beast.

Suddenly, the door that led into the USJ exploded open and everyone, both student and villain stopped in their tracks as the smoke cleared and suddenly there stood a group of five individuals entered the facility. Two males and three females, each wearing different clothing, and four of them appeared to be teenagers.

One of the boys, had curly green hair, emerald eyes, and a stern expression. He wore a white long-sleeved dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up, a black-tie hung from around his neck, and a pair of black slacks and black dress shoes.

The other boy with light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a bored expression wore a white shirt with the words "Atamani Drill", a Blue hoodie over it, a pair of sweat pants, and running shoes.

One of the girls, who appeared to actually be an adult, with black eyes, her irises a crystal blue, and her skin was also a light shade of blue and her hair was a silky silver, she wore a black dress under a red and black fur coat and a pair of platform heel shoes.

Another girl, one of the teenage ones, with white hair, bluish-grey eyes, wore a white, double-breasted blazer with a high collar and a gold trim that reaches halfway down her thighs, its sleeves elbow-length and cut off by wide pale blue cuffs, a large pink bow at her neck, a dark blue long-sleeved shirt with matching dress pants, white gloves and white boots. She also wears a golden monocle over her left eye, a chain hanging off one side with a small jewel at the end, the same color as her eyes.

and finally, the last teenage girl had light-colored purple hair that reaches down to her shoulders, lavender-colored eyes, and she had white cloud-like earrings, she wore the UA high school Uniform.

"W-Who are you?" Uraraka asked

"Us?" Asked the green hair boy "we're your saviors," he said with a smile

The other boy smelled the air and then turned to the green-haired boy, "Izuku, it looks like we got 2 Nomus here" he said

The Green haired boy, Now known as Izuku, looked over to the brown-haired boy and smiled, "Yeah I smell them," Izuku said "Sen, go help those kids near the mountains, Mawata, go and save those kids near the raining training ground, Saiko, go save the ones in the flood zone, and Chitose, go help those kids in the ruined ground"

"And what about you?" The brown-haired teen, now known as Sen, asked

"I'll go save that Dumbass down there," Izuku said