Chainsaw Hero Arc 2 - Chapter 5: A Stain wiped clean

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

.

.

Team Izuku was now in Hosu city, and the group along with the other teams of the HVE were sent to Hosu after more recent attacks by The Hero Killer, now they were sent here to make sure that it ended tonight. The team looked to their leader, and Izuku looked back at them and addressed his team.

"Alright, there have been enough deaths, tonight it ends," Izuku told his team "If you see Stain you call for backup and try to apprehend him if he refuses to comply you end him, no questions asked, got it?" Izuku asked

"Got It!" They cried

"Alright, We'll be splitting up from here, I'll be going alone while you'll be with your assigned partners," Izuku said "Remember to check alleyways and back streets, and don't let any more blood stain these streets, now let's go"

With that, the team began to split up to patrol the city along with the heroes that were in the city as well. Ibarra and Kaminari began to leave together as did Yo and Tatami, while Izuku stay for a bit and caught up to Kaminari and Ibarra and placed his hand on Kaminari's shoulder, Kaminari turned around and looked at his team leader

"Yeah, Izuku?" Kaminari asked

"You feel up for this?" Izuku asked

Kaminari knew what Izuku meant and Kaminari gave him a determined look and nodded, "I got this Izuku" Kaminari told him "I promise"

Izuku nodded, "Alright," Izuku said "Be safe," he said as he left by himself

With that said, Kaminari and Ibarra continued making their way to patrol their part of the city. After looking in a few places looking for Stain, Kaminari and Ibarra had spent some time patrolling the city on foot, which sucked because they knew for a fact that Tatami and Yo had their license to drive so they were using one of their cars.

As they continued to walk the streets, Ibarra sighed, "We haven't got any word from the others about any sightings of Stain," She told Kaminari "Do you think we should call it in and see what the others are up to?"

"Sure thing" Kaminari replied

Kaminari was about to talk into his earpiece to do as Ibarra had suggested, however, before he could even talk, an explosion happened, and was seen only a few blocks ahead.

"What the hell!?" Kaminari cried

Ibarra began to run to the explosion, "Kaminari! Call it in! It may be Stain!" Ibarra said as she ran ahead of him,

Kaminari nodded and quickly talked into his earpiece, "This is Agent Kaminari of the HVE reporting in! We have an explosion! I repeat! we have an explosion! Sending my location now!" Kaminari said, Kaminari then quickly pulled out his phone and sent his location to all known heroes within the city as well as other Agents and Kaminari began to run and catch up to Ibarra.

Meanwhile, Ibarra was getting closer and she could hear screaming and a few heroes fighting, as she got closer to the center of the fighting, she saw a Hero get thrown past her and quickly turned to look back and that's when she saw mustard-colored Nomu with wings and it was currently attacking a few civilians.