Chainsaw Hero Arc 2 - Chapter 6: Kill all Doubt!

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

.

.

Dr. Garaki turned away from his monitor and looked to his Boss, the man known only as All for One. "Stain has been killed sir," Dr. Garaki told him

"By whom?" All for One asked

"Why he was killed by our very own Kokoromu" Dr. Garaki replied "specifically by "Chainsaw", sir," Dr. Garaki told him

"Ah... I see" All for One said "a pity that some of our own creations are being used to bring us down," He finished

Dr. Garaki agreed with a nod of his head, "Worse is that Stains ideology isn't being received all that well, in fact, it seemed that more people are agreeing with the hero side of things" Dr. Garaki replied "however, few are saying that what he said is a warning, that heroes will show their true colors"

"So a few hard believers of Stains ideology," All for One said "that is good, I have a feeling it will grow in time,"

Dr. Garaki agreed, "yes, but what about the HVE? They have been a throne in our side ever since they got some of the Kokoromu, how are we going to deal with them?" Dr. Garaki asked

All for One smiled, "I do believe we will get to that soon... I hear that UA will be taking a trip and no doubt the HVE will be supervising it, there I will have Tomaru kill some of the HVE, while also taking a few of those students he's taken an interest in"

"I see," Dr. Garaki said "Will Tomaru be in charge this time?" Dr. Garaki asked

All for One nodded, "Yes, I must let him grow, both as himself and as a leader, if he is to take my place, I must let him grow by himself"

Dr. Garaki nodded, "Understood" Dr. Garaki replied "While he does that, I will be forming a few backup plans should this not end well"

All for One nodded in agreement and continued to plan ahead along with the good doctor in case this should not end well for them this time. They had a few backups in place.

And if need be... They would tell the activate the other Kokoromu and relay the information to their agent at UA...

.

.

.

.

The next day, Kaminari and Ibarra were walking to Class 1-A as it was their morning shift to watch the students.

"Kaminari! Ibarra!"

Kaminari and Ibarra turned around and looked to see that it was Iida that had called them. He ran over to them as they both stopped to wait for him. When he reached them he gave them a straight face before bowing in front of them, shocking them a bit.

"I want to thank you both for saving my life!" He said

"H-Hey, stand up dude, no need to bow!" Kaminari said

Ibarra nodded in agreement, "yes, please raise your head, Iida"

Iida stood up straight and looked at them, his face showed a bit of regret, "I am sorry that I put your lives in danger" Iida said "If it wasn't for my anger and need for revenge... I wouldn't have let Native die and put you both at risk"