Chainsaw Hero Arc 2 - Chapter 3: A tragedy

A/N: Quick Announcement before you read

I've decided that I need help dealing with some stories, which include this one, so I'm asking any other Writer willing to help me Co-Write this story. The reason I'm looking for a Co-Writer is that I feel that this story is going quite well, and while I have confidence that I can write this story and finish it, I need help because not only is it going to be very long, but it will be very big if done write, which Is why I need help like if I'm busy, my Co-Writer can take over for a chapter or two.

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

Currently, Izuku and Kaminari were taking their shifts of looking for The Hero Killer. Kaminari was armed with a Glock-17 and he had a pair of Knives on a utility belt. These knives were made by Hatsume, these knives were made for him, they were thin and sharp, and would easily attack electricity, so all he had to do was throw them at his target and then shock or electrocute the target. After receiving this gear from Hatsume, he was taught by Hatsume herself, how to throw knives. He was ok but not as good as Hatsume, which shocked him quite a bit and also kind of scared him.

Kaminari had no Idea why, but he was just scared to be partnered with his captain. After all, Izuku didn't seem to have the best of luck not to mention danger followed him wherever he went... or he either went following it instead.

Thankfully, for now, nothing bad had happened and they were just walking down the street but were also checking allies and backstreets to make sure he wasn't hiding. They continued walking down the street. Kaminari just was bummed out by how boring patroling was.

Kaminari sighed, "Man, this is kind of boring"

Izuku smiled and agreed, "Yeah, I always hate this part of the job, waiting for something bad to happen or waiting for him to attack," Izuku said "I hate not being able to fight when I'm out on the field," Izuku said

"So, if we don't find him today, what do we do?" Kaminari asked

Izuku shrugged, "I don't know yet," Izuku said "Commander Naomasa hasn't told us yet, but we're sure he gots some sort of plan"

Izuku pulled out his phone and then looked at the time, it was around lunch, Izuku then looked around and saw a vending machine across the street that had chicken and fries. Izuku turned to Kaminari, "Yo, Kaminari, you want lunch?" Izuku asked his teamamte

Kaminari looked to his leader and nodded

Izuku nodded back and told him to wait as he went across the street to get the food. Kaminari waited on the other side waiting for Izuku to come back with the food. Kmainrai then heard someone running, fast and quite loudly, he turned to see that a Hero wearing full white armor with hints of gold was running down the street. He saw the name Ingenium on the shoulder pad of the hero

'Ingenium?' Kaminari asked himself, 'what is he running for?'

Just then, Ingenium turned down one of the small local streets. Kaminari watched as he ran, wondering what he was running for, Izuku and Kaminari hadn't been notified about any crimes in the area that related to Stains M.O. Kamianri was going to turn back around as he assumed he may have just been on patrol, But before Kaminari could turn back around, he saw Ingenium stop abruptly but then quickly jump up onto a roof before jumping into an alleyway.