Chainsaw Hero Arc 2 - Chapter 1: Goodbye UA

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

It was Monday and classes were about to Begin at UA. Currently, both Izuku and Saiko's team were in the teacher's lounge while their respective leaders were talking to Nezu and their old teachers. Kaminari sat on a couch and was just on his phone playing some game, Ibarra was drinking some coffee in order to stay awake since she was still not used to the time she had to get up while working at the HVE, Yo was dozing off and Tatami was reading some magazine, meanwhile, on Saiko's team, Mei was tinkering with her goggles, Shikkui was eating an apple, Dandan was quietly reading a small book, and Seiji was just waiting patiently. After the meeting was over, both Saiko and Izuku returned to their two teams.

"Alright Teams, listen up" Saiko ordered

the two teams looked to both their leaders with attention.

"As of today you are no longer students of UA which means you will be focused on your duties of protecting and watching over the students, is that clear?" Saiko asked

"Yes Ma'am" they all replied

"Good, now, you also be watching over the class with your partners and will take shifts with the rest of your team," Saiko said "From my team, Mei and Shikkui will be watching over class B until lunch"

"Kaminari, Ibarra, the same for you two for Class A, got it?" Izuku asked

"Got it," Kaminari said while Ibarra just nodded

"Alright, now then for the other two who will be waiting for their shifts, we'll be taking the time to train your Quirks in Gym as well as showing you ways of how to possibly improve them and also train your fighting capabilities without using your Quirks," Izuku said "Once the shifts change we'll be doing the same thing"

The teams understood and got up and left to do what they were tasked with. Kaminari, Ibarra, Mei, and Shikkui left to watch over Classes 1 A and B. However, Kaminari was very nervous about watching over his old class...

.

.

.

Currently, on the other side of the building, Class 1-A was waiting for Aizawa to walk in and begin class, it's only been a few minutes since the bell rang and school officially began.

"What's taking Mr. Aizawa so long?" Asked Iida

"Must be important if he hasn't shown up yet" Uraraka said

"Yeah he usually arrives in seconds when the bell rings, Kero," Tsuyu said

Suddenly, as if being summoned, Aizawa had walked in, but he was not alone. Behind him was Kaminari and Ibarra wearing dress suits like they were straight from a Men in Black movie.

"Alright, listen up, I know you all must have a lot of questions regarding why Kaminari and Ibarra are up here with me, and those will be answered soon, for now, I have an announcement before they talk, the Sports Festival will still be on, as we want to show the public that despite the USJ attack, we will not allow something like this to bother us, so after the week is over, you will have two weeks off in order to train and do whatever in order to prepare for the sports Festival," Aizawa told his students "now Kaminari and Ibarra will talk and take questions as to why they are here and why they have chosen to work with the HVE. Corp"