Chainsaw Hero Arc 1 - Chapter 4: Playtime

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

"Are you sure it was a good idea to have the 5 of them wait for so long, you know how some of them get when you tell them their gonna fight" Ms. Joke chimed in with a small smirk

Naomasa chuckled, "of course it was a good idea, it also means that they'll fight viciously and I want that" Naomasa replied "Besides, Its about time these kids know what they're truly getting into, the worlds changing fast, and it's gonna get a whole lot darker for them and if they can't handle it..."

From inside ground Beta, and more specifically, in some empty building, the revving of a chainsaw could be heard as it revved up and began to start and roar loudly! As well as the sound of drills turning and the laughter of 4/5 individuals as they waited for their targets

"...Who says they'll make it out of Ground Beta Alive?"

It was at this point the three Pros turned to Naomasa and All-Might looked confused and horrified at what his friend suggested while Joke and Burnin knew what he meant by that.

"Oh, I see," Burnin said "You told them to fight with all of their strength but don't kill or cripple, right?"

Naomasa smirked and nodded, "Yeah, These kids got to be pushed to their limits," He told her, "Besides, they are one of the many reasons why we are also here"

This caught All-Might's attention, "What do you mean? Isn't the reason you and them are here is because you believe that they could be targets of the League and All For One?" All-Might asked

Naomasa's smirk widened, "That's one reason yes, but we also have other reasons why we're here" Naomasa replied

"And what reasons are those?" All-Might asked

Naomasa now chuckled, "Classified information, old friend," he told All-Might

It was at this point that All-Might wondered what his old friend was thinking and talking about. Ever since he had led the HVE Corp. he had changed. He was more cunning and ruthless in his methods and was no longer afraid to use others as long as the mission/job was done. This, of course, made All-Might weary of his old friend, yet, he still trusted him deeply, and All-Might wanted to know the reasons why the HVE Corp. was here besides protecting the 1st-year students. However, he had felt as if he wouldn't get that answer until it was too late or until Naomasa got what he had wanted.

Meanwhile, on the west side of Ground Beta, Group 4, which was Uraraka, Ayoma, Mineta, and Tsuyu, had currently made it to the spot where the hostage was located. The hostage was a full-body gelatin dummy, they could see the bones and fake organ within it.

"The hostage is right there!" Mineta cried "Quick let's get it!"

Mineta was about to run but Tsuyu quickly stopped him with her tongue and pulled him back and he looked at her with a confused expression.

"Kero, this is no doubt a trap, the moment we get close to the dummy, one of the villains will attack us"

"Tsu's right," Uraraka said "If we jump in there without a plan, we'll be beaten in a second, who knows what kind of traps the villain has laid out"