Chainsaw Hero Arc 1 - Chapter 2: UA and HVE

Chainsaw Hero Arc 1 - Chapter 2: Bloody beginnings

.

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

At the office of Principal Nezu, the hero looked over the files that were presented to him by the man sitting across from him on the other side of his desk.

This man was Detective Naomasa, or now Captain Naomasa of the HVE Corp.

Nezu closed the last file and looked at Naomasa, "I do believe more information is required, while I have been given the new files on your... associates, I do believe I should know of their origin's and how you came to find them" Nezu told him "After all, I can't allow you and or associates in my school without the proper knowledge"

Naomasa smile, "As you have already read, the five are indeed creations of All For One, they are vastly different from the run of the mill Nomu, when we took them, they had no memories of their past lives, all they could remember were their names, with the names they gave, we found out who they use to be" Naomasa replied, "However, due to how they are, or better yet, what they are now, we had kept them from returning to their homes and instead they are being held by us, we had found files on the five we have with us"

Nezu's years stood at attention when he heard a certain sentence leave the detective's mouth. "Captain Naomasa, you said you had five with you... are you implying that there are more of these "Kokoromu" out there?"

Naomasa looked at the principal and his smile widened a little, "Yes, there are" Naomasa said "Again, we only have five with us, and we found the other containment chambers that supposedly held the Kokoromu empty"

"How many are out there?"

"20 Kokoromu that are out there in the world, hiding or being kept somewhere else," Naomasa said

"Do you know who they are?" Nezu asked

"No, apparently, the only files we could find were on the five we found and on a few plans and backup plans as well as other locations the All For One uses for storage," Nomasa said

Nezu nodded, "I think that's all I need to know about your associates as well as your corporation, however, I must ask one last thing," Nezu said

"Which is?"

"What Does "HVE" stand for?" Nezu asked

Naomasa smiled hearing this question. He got this question a lot when most didn't know who or what the Corporation was. He told the Principle what it stood for, and the Principle was shocked to hear the answer.

.

.

.

The 5 were currently walking down the Hallway of UA, heading in the direction of Class 1-A.

Izuku grumbled, "Why the fuck do we have to be here again? I hate being around such delusional fucking kids" Izuku stated

"Your a kid Izuku, most of us are Idiot," Sen said with a blank expression

Izuku then glared at the only other boy, "Eh!? The fuck you getting at Drill bit?" Izuku asked

Send then glared back at him, "I'm just starting the obvious Broccoli head"