Chainsaw Hero Arc 2 - Chapter 2: New Assignment

"Text" = Talking

'text' = thoughts

"Text" = Nomu transformation talking

'text' = Nomu transformation thoughts

[text] = calling

{text} = texting

"~text~" Songs

.

.

.

It's been a week of relentless training with all teams of the HVE.

Currently, all of Izuku's team was on the ground or against the wall, gasping for air. Izuku however, watched how they all had worked together and were able to land a single scratch on his face. it was shallow but he bled when he transformed back to his human form and he smiled at them.

"Alright, you all did a good job," Izuku said with a smile "You managed to cut me which means you're good enough to fight crazy fuckers like us!"

Kaminari had his back to the ground as he looked up to the ceiling with a smile on his face.

"Which means I can finally tell you about the job that the Hero Association has tasked us, and only us with," Izuku said "You see, while the Sports Festival for UA is going on, all of us will be hunting down a certain Villain... The Hero Killer: Stain"

The four team members slowly got up and looked at him with surprised faces, and Izuku just kept smiling at them.

"Hold on! you really think that we can take on Stain! The Fucking Hero Killer!?" Yo asked

"Language" Ibarra reprimanded him

Izuku nodded, "I do, and with the new gear we gave some of you, you should be unstoppable," Izuku said "Trust me, you'll make it out alive if you face him," Izuku said

"You really think so?" Kaminari asked

Izuku nodded, "Kaminari, you can now go somewhat over your limit, Ibarra, you've learned how to grow thorns on your vines, Yo, you can now even shake a person's body so bad that they explode, and Tatami, you can doge a whole lot quicker than before, you've grown in just the past week with my intense training," Izuku said "All of you achieved a lot more than you ever could while in school" 

Kaminari smiled when hearing that and he was glad that he was improving more and more, it means he was getting stronger and stronger.

"Alright, training's over, for now, so do whatever you do, I'll let you guys know when we start our Hero Killer Hunt," Izuku said with a smile.

They all nodded and all of them left the gym and did whatever they did with their free time. Yo and Tatami had another date planned, Ibarra was actually going Shopping and as for Kaminari... well, he was playing games.

Izuku was currently on the roof HVE building, he overlooked the city and he had a lit cigarette in his mouth and took a puff of it before taking it out of his mouth and blowing a small smoke cloud out of his mouth.

"Enjoying the view Izuku?"

Izuku turned around and saw that it was Mawata. He just smiled at her, "Yeah, I am" Izuku replied

"So, did you finally Inform your team about our new mission?" Mawata asked

Izuku nodded, "Yep!" He said with a smile "they're ready! I'm sure of it!" Izuku said

Mawata smiled, "Good because you know how skilled he is," Mawata said

Izuku nodded, "I know, but trust me, if my team confronts him first, they'll rip him to fucking shreds!" Izuku said with a crazed smirk and a chuckle

CHAINSAW HEROOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara