Chainsaw Hero Arc 1 - Chapter 6: The New HVE

The Alarm woke him up. Izuku just simply pressed the button to stop its beeping, but he just lied back in bed and looked up at the roof. Today was the day. Today was the day he'd get new partners. Today was the day he would have to work alongside humans again...

"I fucking hate today already," Izuku said to himself

He got up from his bed and looked around his room. It was bare. Just his bed, clothes in the closet, a desk, and a TV. Izuku was fine with how his room looked, after all, he didn't need anything more, and he didn't need anything less. He off the bed and stood up and headed over to his closet and there he saw the same clothes he had worn the day before. The White short-sleeved button-up shirt, black slacks, and black hightops pulled them out of the closet and quickly got dressed. Once he was finishing getting dressed he quickly left his room to collect his team. With everything, now worked out and the new meat settled into their rooms, Naomasa had given each Kokoromu their own teams, with different students from 4 different hero schools that they were able to recruit from.

Currently, there were 8 students from UA, 4 students from Ketsubutsu, 3 from Shiketsu, and finally 4 from Isami. combined that with the current 9 and in total, the HVE Corp. now consisted of 28 living members. Though, the question was and still is, how many of them will make it at the end of the year?

Izuku fully knew that the HVE had a reputation for having the highest death toll for any superhero agency. In fact, in just five months of the HVE starting up, over 60% of their co-workers were dead, and by that time another 10% had quit the HVE, and then finally, near the end of the first year the HVE started, the remaining people had been killed, leaving only 9 people within the HVE. Now, 19 other people had joined but just from experience, most of them would be dead, which might even include the remaining 9 original members, for now, he pushed those thoughts aside, as he didn't want to think about the unknown future, he had a job right now that required him to focus on the present affairs, which now also including training and informing his team.

Izuku's own team consisted of Kaminari, Ibarra Shiozaki, Tatami Nakagame, and Yo Shindo. Their assignment stayed the same, though, they would be only protecting class 1-A. While Saiko's team would be protecting class 1-B, and both would help Ms. Joke in that regard

Sen's own team consisted of Hitoshi Shinsou, Juzo Honenuki, Habuko Mongoose, and Inasa Yoarashi. Their assignment was to help Naomasa and Monika with finding the HQ or any information regarding the League of Villains.

Chitose's team consisted of Itejiro Toteki, Akira Masaru, Shihai Kuroiro, and Romero Fujimi. Their jobs were to help patrol the city around UA with Burnin.

Saiko's own team consisted of, Mei Hatsume, Shikkui Makabe, Dandan Tadan, and Seiji Shishikura, her team was assigned of also still protecting the UA students with Izuku's team, though again, they would only be protecting Class 1-B.

And finally, there was Mawata's team, which only had her and 3 other people on the team, these people consisted of Hoshiko Chiyoko, Kashiko Sekigai, and Camie Utsushimi. Their assignment was to watch over the base and notify each group if something came up or the Government and Hero association asked for them directly.

As he walked down the hall to wake his team up, because he knew that they might still be asleep due to how early it was, but as he walked down the hall, he had seen that Kaminari walking out of his room and was fully dressed for the day. Kaminari now wore the same uniform as any HVE human member, which was just a black dress suit. Kaminari turned and saw Izuku

"Good Morning Izuku," Kaminari said

Izuku gave him a nod, "Morning Kaminari" Izuku replied, "Can you get the others up for me?" He asked