Chainsaw Hero Arc 1 - Chapter 5: New Blood!?

Currently, in the Gym of UA, a handful of certain students from each 1st-year class were taken out of classes for the day and told to report to the gym for an unknown reason.

From Class 1-A and 1-B of the hero Department, the students that were picked were Kaminari, Jirou, Momo, Tetsutetsu, Shihai, Ibarra, Juzo, and Neito.

From class 1-C, also known as the Support department, was Shinsou Hitoshi, Who had messy purple hair and he looked like he was always tired, he just wore the UA Uniform, next to him was Hoshiko Chiyoko, a young teen girl, who had black hair and her eyes looked like the night sky when it was clear, and another student alongside them was Akira Masaru, a teen boy with blonde hair that almost seem to glow.

Finally, from class 1-H, a support class specialized in tech, the student from here one Mei Hatsume, who had Pink hair styled in a braid-like fashion, wore the UA's gym pants with her black undershirt.

"Does anyone know why we're here?" asked Shinsou

"No Idea man," Kaminari said, he then looked to Shinsou and gave him an awkward smile, "I'm Denki Kaminari by the way"

"Hitoshi Shinsou" Shinsou replied

Momo and Jirou then proceeded to introduce themselves as well, "It's very nice to meet you Shinsou, I'm Momo Yaoyarozu"

"And I'm Kyoka Jirou," said Jirou

Shinsou just looked at them and nodded, he then pointed to his classmates, "These two are Hoshiko and Akira" Shinsou introduced

The two looked his way and Hoshiko gave them a polite wave, while Akira just smiled at them. Shinsou then looked over to the 1-B students.

"And you guys are?" Shinsou asked

Ibarra, a girl with vines for hair, turned to him as did the rest of her classmates. She and her classmates got closer to them and Ibarra gave them a bow

"I am Ibarra Shiozaki, from class 1-B, a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Ibarra greeted

"Name's Shihai Kuroiro" Shihai introduced

"I'm Neito Monoma," Neito told them

"Yo! I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! nice to meetch'a!" Tetsutetsu greeted/introduced

"And I am Juzo Honenuki," He said "Nice to meet you as well"

Shinsou then looked over to Mei, who was currently tweaking some gadget, "Hey Pinky!" He called out and she turned to look at him "Ya got a name?" he asked her

"Mei Hatsume" She replied quickly

Shinsou decided to let it be as she was clearly too focused on whatever she was doing. Shinsou was going to continue with the conversation and ask more questions, but the doors of the gym opened and they all turned to look at whoever was entering the gym. As they revealed themselves, the Class A and B students were in shock as all 9 members of the HVE Corp. along with Principle Nezu walked into the gym and looked at them all.

Nezu looked at all the students and had his calm smile on his face and his teacup in his hands. "Ah, I see you've all made it safe and sound, good, now there is something that I and Mr. Naomasa here would like to talk to each of you about," Nezu told the students "I will let Mr. Naomasa speak and if you have any questions, he and I will be able to answer any questions you may have at the end"

Naomasa thanked Nezu with a nod and stepped in front of him then looked at the students, "Hello, for those of you who don't know me, My name is Naomasa Tsukauchi, head honcho of the HVE Corporation, now, I'll cut to the chase, the reason you all are here is that we need talent and we see potential in every single one of you," He said with a smile "You see we work directly with both the government and the Hero Association, we are mostly a secretive group and our job is to kill both Villains and any Rouge or corrupt hero"