Pregnancy

Y/n POV

"Babyyyy" I felt taps to my shoulder.

"Yes my love?"

"Can you go get me some ice cream?" She rubbed my scalp with her nails.

Bad bitch nails. I fucking love them.

Especially when she's scratching my head or my arms and shit.

"Now? What time is it?"

"2..."

"2?? I'm gonna get stabbed"

"Take the pepper spray. I just want ice cream"

"The usual?" I got up with Adeya on top of me and laid her down with Nami.

"Yes please"

"Okay" I walked over to my clothes from the last time I went to the Gas Station... which was at 12.

I put on my sweats over my basketball shorts and then put on my hoodie. I put on my slides as well.

"I love y'all. I'll be back" I kissed her softly and ran my hand through her curls.

"We love you too. Please be careful"

"Was planning on it."

She shot me a look and my heart sunk to my ass.

Let me not get her hormonal self upset.

I kiss her belly and rub it.

"I'll be back"

She looks down at me and smiles.

"Big ass belly." I said and she chuckled.

She's 9 months pregnant with a girl and Kehlani can be sweet but then hormonal mean Kehlani can come out.

I kiss Adeya on the head and then walk over to my keys on the dresser and put them in my pocket.

"I'll be back" I said while walking out the door.

"I'll be here" she responded.

I walked out to the garage and got in the Tesla and then opened the garage door with the button.

I drove off and a bitch is tired.

I connect my phone to the car and my girls album plays.

Sweet Sexy Savage is playing and I'm remembering when we were together during that time but we broke up because I went off to the army for three years.

I was still listening to Kehlani while I was gone because I promised that no matter what, I would support her and her music.

So who am I to break a promise?

When I came back I found out she had a daughter and my heart broke of course. But after I met adeya, my heart was filled with so much admiration and awe, I couldn't help but want to be in this little girls life.