Hero

I'm ngl... I watched NWH and I caught the idea.

And 75 MF K!!!

Kehlani's POV

Brushing my teeth, the foam gathers in my mouth as I wash my teeth clean. The sound of the Tv playing from outside the bathroom, from my bedroom, is all that I hear other than the water running and the scratch like sound against my teeth.

When I finished I spit all the foam out and scraped my tongue clean as well. Finished doing so, I turn off the water and walk out the bathroom to lay down on my bed. Right as my body was about to hit the mattress, my door opens and I see y/n.

My tall girlfriend with clothes shredded, covered in blood, and a limp in her walk.

"I could use a little help you know"

Immediately I rush over to her and assist her into the bathroom.

I fucking hate this. She decides to do all this heroic work, gets hurt, and then when it's too bad she comes to me. I love her I really do but I hate seeing her like this. So it annoys me that she won't just stop doing this fucking Marvel and DC shit.

"What happened this time?" I asked as I helped remove her all black "suit", costume, whatever the hell she wants to call it. (Think of it kind of like the Spider-Man stealth suit)

"There was a gang on Clementine but there were more people than I thought there was. A lot of them had machetes, some had guns, some had fucking brass knuckles, and some used their bare hands" She says as her gadgets fall to the floor while I take off her clothes and she winced in pain.

"Mmm"

"What?"

"Nothing y/n" she's now shirtless but with her bra on. All I can see are the bruises along her body.

"Damn government?"

I ignore her and get up to open my cabinet. My eyes scan through all of the necessities that she got me for these specific types of occasions.

I cleaned along her injuries and wipe off most of the dripping blood.

"Get in the shower" I said as I turned on the water to warm.

Y/n gets up and I help her to strip naked.

When she was completely butt ass naked she stood there and held my face in her hands that are much bigger than mine.

"Thank you" she placed a soft and tender kiss onto my lips and I can still taste her dried blood.

But I don't care... that's my baby.

When she let go I held onto her hands and helped her into the shower.

"Do you want help with this part?"

"Nah I got it from here, my love. Thank you though"

"You're welcome" she closes the door to the shower and I shake my head and pick up her "suit" along with her gadgets. I walk downstairs to the laundry and put her suit in the washing machine.