Truth Hurts

Y'all better know this damn song !!!

Y/n POV

Kehlani has been out everyday this past week. I love her with every being inside of me. I love Adeya like she's my own, but I can't keep putting up with this shit. I understand she is who she is, and I never really cared about all that.

What I do care about is the loyalty and everything that we've built off of trust.

The thing about me is that I don't like being vulnerable around people. A lot of people have fucked me over in the past and have done some shit that I don't think I can ever forgive. I fell so deep and in love for kehlani, that I told her... and I trusted her.

But that trust is fading away.

I pick up my phone to call kehlani the 5th time tonight.

Once again straight to voicemail.

Might as well leave one.

"What you been doing? Where you been? I Umm... I texted you and you aint hit me back. And I been calling... I know you see my number on that caller I.D- man just call me back"

I hang up and place my phone down on the kitchen island.

I pour myself another shot of tequila and drink it. I gotta be chill when I talk to this trifling mf.

After a while of me sitting and thinking to myself. She came home. And guess what time it is.

3 in the damn morning.

"I made dinner, it's in the fridge" I said while looking over at kehlani and she took off her sweater.

"Thanks. What did you make?" She walked over to the fridge and opened the container filled with food.

"I ordered out. It's spanish food from that restaurant you like" she smiled and walked over to me, trying to kiss my cheek but I moved over a bit.

"What's up with you?" Kehlani used her finger to grab my chain and turn me to face her.

"Heat up your food, eat, and then I wanna talk to you upstairs" I walked upstairs and laid in our bed tossing a small ball up and down.

Soon enough, she came upstairs and started to take off her shirt and shoes. She laid down next to me, on her side and took her hair out of her bun to massage her scalp.

"What were you doing tonight?" I asked a bit harshly but damn I'm upset.

"I was at the studio I told you that before I left out"

"Mhm" I kept throwing the ball up and down.

I honestly don't know what to think.

"Who was there?"

"What do you mean 'who was there?' The same people that are always there babe" she grabbed my chin softly and pecked my lips.

"I wouldn't cheat on you. Calm down" she pecked my lips again and climbed on top of me. "I'm only yours" she gripped my throat and leaned down again.

"Don't ever... talk to me like that. Fuck is wrong with you?" She bit my lip and pulled away with a tug.

"You're right and I'm sorry"

"You will be..." she whispered in my ear and started kissing down my neck.

Oh shit.

——-

Once again... kehlani is home late. Honestly I really can't. I really fucking can't.

I hear the door open and kehlani comes in... but with someone behind her.

Holy fuck.

"Y/n... this is Veronica. Veronica this is y/n"

I gathered my saliva swallowed it. I'm fucking dead.

"Hey... Veroni-"

"Don't play that shit with me y/n!!" Kehlani cut me off and I walked up to her and tried to grab her hands but she slapped my hands away.

"Baby lemme explain"

"Baby??? BABY??? AFTER ACCUSING ME OF THE SHIT YOUUUU WERE DOING. YOU GONNA CALL ME BABY??? YOU A TRIFLING ASS MF" she pushed me away and I let a deep breath out.

"Kehlani stop laying hands on me" I fixed my sweats and tied the string.

"YOU NEED YOUR ASS BEAT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??? HOW I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM THE SIDE HOE? YOU AINT EVEN TELL ME!!"

"Ight lower your tone calm down" I leaned back against the island and she pushed me again.

"I don't know why I'm wasting my time on your dumb asssss"

"Veronica get out please" I said and she turned around and walked out.

Fucking snitch ass bitch.

"Why the hell are you accusing me of the things YOU WERE FUCKING DOING?"

No really... why was I doing that?

"I don't know kehlani... I guess it was my Conscience. It was feeling guilty so I had to blame it on someone other than myself.... look baby I'm sorry" I grabbed her hands and pulled her to me but she tried to break loose.

I held her in my arms and she dropped a tear onto my chest.

"I'm so sorry... I'll never do it again" I whispered in her ear. She looked up into my eyes and slapped the back of my head.

"Why couldn't you tell me?"

"Cause the truth hurts kehlani. I wasn't ready. And in all seriousness I didn't think you were gonna find out. Listen I'm sorry. I really am. But why can we just move on and put it in the past?"

"Past??? BITCH THIS WAS RECENT"

Damn... well she got me there.

_______
Excuse any errors 😩

Short chapter... however it's something!

I had to make y'all an asshole in at least one imagine