Arguments

Yo we at 30k!!!

Kehlani's POV

Here she fucking goes.

"ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING?" She yells out and turns me around to look at her.

We've been arguing since she woke up because she's mad that one of my back up dancers was twerking on me at a party and I danced with her.

"YES IM LISTENING THERES NOTHING ELSE TO DO SINCE YOU BROKE THE FUCKING TV Y/N"

She got upset because I wasn't paying attention to her and my eyes were glued to the tv while I was eating chips.

So it got her even more upset.

I'm not going to keep arguing with her.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK. I'LL BREAK ANOTHER ONE. DONT FUCKING TEMPT ME" she grabbed a pillow and threw it across the room hitting a frame.

"Can you stop breaking shit!"

"YO YOU MAKE MY FUCKING SKIN CRAWL SOMETIMES" she took off her shirt and threw it to the side and ran her fingers through her hair.

The doorbell rang and we walked downstairs while she kept talking shit.

When I open the door it's a police officer standing there.

"Is there a problem officer?" Y/n asked with an attitude and she needs to calm down before they arrest her ass.

"We got a call from a neighbor saying they heard yelling and things breaking, so I'm here to make sure everything is okay"

"Everything is fine. We're just having a disagreement that's all" I say making sure y/n doesn't fucking speak because then he'll try to look around and be nosey.

"Okay well, try to keep the noise down to a minimum. Have a good night"

"You too" I said and before I can close the door y/n walked into the kitchen.

She's so fucking embarrassing.

I closed the door and locked it to then walk into the kitchen to see what the fuck she was doing.

"But if I were to let a bitch dance on my fucking crotch I'd be wrong. Get the fuck outta here. Such a hypocritical asshole" she spoke to herself and started making food.

She doesn't even really know how to fucking make food.

"Go sit the fuck down" I pushed her away from the kitchen and she sucked her teeth and walked back over to the fridge.

"Y/n get out the fucking kitchen"

"HOW THE FUCK AM I BOTHERING YOU" I grabbed her by her ear and pulled her down to my level.

"Lower your fucking tone y/n. You're getting out of hand with your mouth."

"Man get off of me." She slapped my hand away from her hand and I rolled my eyes and I pulled her over to me by the string on her shorts.

Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara