Hairstylist

Mfs this one is pretty short but it's to get me back on track w this shi. I missed yallll

Y/n POV

I need a cut so bad son. On some real ass shit I look ridiculous. My bsf keep telling me I look Ight but nah this shit is really crazy as hell. So today I'm going to try some new barber I saw online and she's hard asf.

But ik if I come out looking crazy my bestie, Courtney aka coco, gon cut my ass.

I found this girl Kehlani who cuts and does braids, starter locs, retwists, regular twists and shit like that. "Hairbytsunami"

If she was a dude and she was on her wavy shi like 360Jeezy then "wavesbytsunami" would've been a crazy ass name. Or maybe even "tsunamicausewaves" would be tuff as well.

But anyways I'm on my way driving to her now.

As I pull up to the shop I park my car and get out.

Kehlani's a very attractive girl so I had to at least dress calm yet cool.

So I got on my black polo sweatsuit and my weed crocs. Listen I wasn't about to buss out no J's just to go to the shop. Yea you're bugging.

As I walk in I see her and she's sitting in her chair waiting. Waiting looking good asf too.

She dressed calm too in a sweatsuit but she looks good asf. Her neck tats are really nice asl too.

I walk up and she sees me and gets up from the chair.

"Y/n/n right?" She asks as she looks in my eyes with a very soft smile.

"Yea it's nice to meet you. You better get me right" I sit down in the chair and take my hair out this ponytail.

"Girl bye. I bet you're gonna walk out with a big ass smile on your face cause your girl gon ride it when you get home cause of how good your hair gonna look"

"You think very highly of yourself. But ion got a girlfriend. I'm moving solo as of right now" I said and she started to blow dry my hair.

"Why you be cheating?"

"Actually no not at all. We had two different goals. We didn't end things on any bad terms but we just grew out of each other. But imma always respect her and who she taught me to be"

"Not a lot of people think like you. I would've thought you was sucking on other peoples clits" she said.

"Nah ion want no bumps on my lips"

She laughed and we just started talking for the time being.

"So twists right? You want two stranded or four stranded orrr?"

"Honestly I think imma go with two strand twists"

"Okay I gotchu" she uses that rat tail comb to start doing the parts and that's when I'm just asking her about herself.

I learned she has a daughter named Adeya and that she recently broke up with her girlfriend.

She's very spiritual and I can get with that cause I just started my journey too.

Ik I got on weed crocs but I smoke on rose petals and shi like that as well to help with nerves and shit.

"Damn you got a lot of fucking hair but we're almost done" I turn my head and start feeling myself but I can't let her know that so I just true to hide my smile.

"Why the hell you tryna act all hard like you don't like it. You can smile y/n"

"You doing Igh I GUESSSS"

She smiles and shakes her head.

We continue to just talk and get to know each other and she's really cool people. She's also so fine.

Like she really look good asl. Cause damn this broad fine asl.

Once we're done with the twists she starts to pull out her clippers to give me my low taper. She's actually doing her shit with these clippers. Might give her a big tip.

Maybe some extra cash too.

"Eyebrows too?" She asks.

"Yea for sure. You got wax?"

"You wax your eyebrows?" She asks very surprisingly.

"Yea my eyebrows are extra thick so that helps to keep them from growing in fast"

"You're a smart one I like that. You got good hygiene too. You don't just smell like these studs who get up and put on some strong ass cologne and dip"

"Actually nah todays self care day so yk I exfoliated and shi like that. Cleaned the apartment and my car and shi."

"It's only 2 o'clock... and we started at 12. What the hell time did you wake up at?"

"7 but that's because my body is used to waking up early. I was in the military so you know that kinda leaves a mark on my sleep schedule"

"So you work out a lot and shit like that?"

"Definitely. I was cubby all my life until the army and I wanna maintain this body. Not like being big is a bad thing. But it effected my self esteem a lot. Like I can get a compliment and think people are just tryna be rude and shi."

"I completely get that."

Once we were finished she spun me around and finished my hair.

She did her shitttt.

"Yea you got it. You did your shi fr" I instinctively dap her up and she laughs. But I give her a hug too and give her a tip of 40 dollars.

"Thank you. You sure don't mind that I recorded?"

"Not at all this is your hustle. I respect what you do to get your hustle up."

"Well would you respect me if I ask for your number and we go out to hang out?"

"Yea I would" I smiled and handed her my phone and when she left her number I sent her a text saying "thank you for the cut beautiful" and sent it.

"I'll text you back after my next client." I turn around and it was a girl that looked like she was so ready to do her hair so I left Kehlani's station.

Yea I like her... and what she can do to my head too.

_______