Thruple

Kehlani's POV

"Y/n/n is taking so damn long to get home" Victoria complained as she laid on our bed.

"She's coming home soon with food chill out" she groaned and laid on top of me and I rubbed her head.

After a while of us laying there y/n came into our room and scared the fuck out of us.

"Y'all good?" She laughed as she put down her keys on the vanity.

"Where's the fucking food?" Victoria asked and y/n rolled her eyes.

"Chill out hungry it's coming. I ordered it while I was in the Uber it should be coming soon." She took off her hoodie and walked over to us and leaned down.

"Wassup my queens" She pecked Victoria's lips and then turned to me and pecked my lips.

"Hey" I gave her another peck and she licked her lips when we pulled back.

"Imma go take a shower." She took her phone out her pocket and threw it on the bed. "Watch out for the food"

She walked off to grab some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Victoria and I grabbed it and Victoria laid on my shoulder as we scrolled through our girlfriends phone.

"Who the hell is this?" We were scrolling through y/n's liked pictures and videos on Instagram and came across a video of a woman doing the silhouette challenge.

I clicked the profile and this bitch is fine as hell.

"Damn..." I mumbled to myself and Victoria slapped my chest.

"Chill out Monet" I rubbed my chest and she rolled her eyes.

We kept scrolling but the food got here and Victoria got up.

"I'll go get it"

"Okay"

She walked away with her ass swaying in y/n/n's shorts and walked to go get the food.

I continued to scroll and Victoria came back with a bag of food and some drinks.

"She even got drinks you see this Babe?" Victoria handed me a drink and I took a sip from the straw.

"She better have"

Y/n walked out the bathroom in a pair of basketball shorts, a sports bra, and some socks. With the towel wrapped around her neck and she's drying her ear with the edge of the towel.

Victoria got up and walked over to y/n/n and stood on her tippy toes to kiss her.

"Thanks baby"

"You know I got y'all" she kissed her again and I was just concentrating on my food.

"Babe how is it?" Y/n asked as she took out her food and Victoria took out her own food.

"Bomb" I ate more of the food and they both shook their head with a laugh.

Y/n sits on the floor against the wall and Victoria sits next to me.