When She Feels Sexiest

6k!!! That's fucking crazzyyyy

Y/n POV

Kehlani has been working literally non stop.

She's been working on the concert, features, songs for herself. Then she's been handling adeya a lot recently too because I've been working a lot too.

But she deserves a break a lot more than I do.

My baby is at her fathers house right now for the weekend and I couldn't thank Javuaghn anymore.

He loves spending time with deydey and I respect him for that.

Right now I'm changing the bed sheets and cleaning the room up cause she made it a mess earlier.

I swept the floors, mop them with Florida water, and make it feel a lot cozier than it already is.

"Man it's hot as fuck" I speak to myself.

Everyone left the house today... being as though I asked them to.

They all agreed that kehlani deserved some time to relax.

When I finished with the bedroom I cleaned up the rest of the house listening to the music and I thank my mother for making me clean on Saturday's because I would be fucking hating this.

I start cooking food afterwards because I haven't cooked in a while... don't judge me kehlani usually throws down so she just stuck to it I guess...

But don't get me wrong I can cook my ass off if I put my mind to it.

I'm a producer and I work with a lot of artists.

One of them that's been a friend of mine for years is Ariana and if you don't know, she's Italian.

Correction... an Italian that loves wine*

She gifted kehlani and I some of her favorite wine so why not whip it out today.

So today along with the Italian wine. I'm making a whole Italian dinner.

I even made homemade bread...

Kehlani better appreciate me doing all this. Man I even made fresh Ricotta for the bread.

I was gonna make a stuffed zucchini but my wife is about to eat good tonight.

I don't even want her to think I'm making her eat healthy.

Me treating her like the queen she is, I even made toasted ravioli.

I feel like a chef when in reality it was just fucking Pinterest.

Oh damn well.

I also made a five cheese Mariana.

As I was stirring the pot my wifey called.

K: "hey babe" she smiled into the camera making me smile.

Y/n: "hey my love. How's work at the studio going?"