Advances

As they were taking a week Ophis started to dream about Ivan and its was horny as fu*ck

(Takei : Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~)

Ivan has awoken from dream of making a sword dedicated to Great Red a mana infused steel and Dragon sheath. To make it more like an amplifier. To make the flames of Dragon stronger. The Noble Phantasm called "Great Red : The Sword of Dreams Victory" it was great at first. Getting all materials , Setting the fire , Readying hammer , Anvils, and last fixing the parts and excess weights. He was ready to infuse it. He found the stadium and use his Skill to make it as an workshop. Everyone is staring at him. How he dedicated his life of a blade smith. Flame in his heart , Flames in Life a widespread like wildfire, and dedicated to life itself. The other devils , houses saw him as he clang the hammer to the steel. Seeing him topless makes them all girls nosebleed. His creation of origin less. Was to dedicated to his master a Muramasa blade. Sharpness he experimented. Once he was done ,  He test the sword of cuts and durability. The swords were compatible to him.. Softness of the sword handle and pommel also the guard the sword's edge. He tested some moves using flames as his amplifier. The sword was finish he sweated. His blade was done for testing. He can only call IT prototype. He tries moves. He swung to the left. Then to the right.. He kept it in the workshop and done cleaning his smithy of workshop. It was a fused Noble Phantasm. He dedicated over thousand blades to Humanity's survival.

No POV

Ophis : I see.

Azazel : What is it Ophis?

Ophis : He forged a blade is dedicated to both Master and Dragon

Ivan appears

Ivan : You're correct. It was a dedication. A katana that cuts not only flesh , bones but cuts enmity , karma , but fate itself namely. Those weapons I've created was over a thousand of dedication to one. Life itself. No person can intimate the blade. The sharpness of the blade is better than anything. No , as to make as a reference.. Blades cuts throughout the time. That's why I am master of flames in my blade smith.. If you excuse me I have to eat some. I haven't sleep. Heat was on my body.

Rias : Those are deep. He lives in life to dedicated to one.

Ivan POV

He was in the dinning room going to eat some. Until suddenly Venelana and Grayfia was there. Ivan was sweating through his creation of sword many origin created life. 

Grayfia : Hello. Lord Ivan.

Ivan : Drop the Lord I am just a blade smith.

Venelana : Well you could be my king~.

Ivan: Um no thanks. I'm just a blade smith who created more than katana.

Venelana : I would wonder what kind of Dragon's power you have~.

Ivan : Well there is a heat cycle which women is sort of horny.

(Takei : Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~)

Venelana : Seems like I'm horny already~.

( TAkei : OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY~~~~~)
(Author : Seriously Takei!!!!)

Ivan : Um ma'am this isn't kind of professional.

Venelana : Maybe it is~... Not...

Venelana tries getting close to him but

Ivan :WellthenitsnicemeetingyouIhavetodiscoverotherplacesbye!

Ivan left rushing and left the household to not make girls Horny

(Takei : Oh myyyyyy~~~~)(Author : Seriously no time to joke)

Ivan was wondering around the Gremory and then outside. After that long walks.