Ivan's Journey to Pokemon and other

Bryan: I see. Then... The Dimension teleporter will be there down in the basement...

Ivan nods to the friend. He heads there and started going... His Servants were asleep... Ivan went down to the basement he set up the coordinates and set it...  It was set. Ivan enters and now traveling.

When he went out

When he went out... It was in the basement.... He looks around... The coordinates and time is correct... He went upstairs... And then open the door... What he found is the Eeveelution Pokemon asleep... Its quite peaceful... He readies the breakfast... Due to the world's day and night cycle. And now in 5:50 am... The sun is almost up... He started to make breakfast and then finishes it.... And for his pokemon as well... He unsheath the carved wooden katana. He started to go upstairs and started to change in his Fourth Ascension Muramasa clothing... He goes down and saw them awake...

Ivan : Looks like you're all awake...

Svylvie hugs me first... Then the others

Ivan : Hey! Get off me 'Muffled'....

They get off Ivan... And then Ivan replies

Ivan : Go eat already. I prepared some meals...

They nod... Ivan started his sheathed blades... To put in the stand... After they ate... They changed back into Pokemon forms... Luckily if they were human. Many several questions will be raised flags. It would be drastically finding a way.

Ivan  : Looks all of you are ready... Sunshine come on hop on my shoulder....

She nods and started to hop. Onto my shoulder and then the others wanted a walk so I returned the three. Which is Flareon , Jolteon and Umbreon. The broad daylight seems nice... I started to walk... its quite nice with company... We head to Galar Region and started... We saw some Eevee running... We decided to call it Eevee Hidden Forest.

They trusted me the most. The most of it were female. And 5% male. Which Is totally depressing... What I remember is that Dance... A Hinoyami Yagura? No it feels like I don't remember it... Fiery Darkness? I look at them playing around I brought the other three. I saw what nature can be... The Other Eevees were evolved into Seven except The Svyleon... Due to its trust. They saw me mastering a blade... Cutting the water in half. They were impressed... Then tiredness started make me sleep. So I found a tree... I slept... The Shiny Eevee Female cuddles with me... Before I leave reality and sleep into the dream land.